Matty Bowen

P

pranners

Mar 4, 2008
Hi Guys,

I have been hearing rumours on sydney radio for a number of days now that the Broncos are closing in on signing bowen from NEXT SEASON - my understanding is he is still under contract with the Cowboys for next year.

I have not read any such thing in the papers - especially with him being ruled out for the rest of this season.

Has anybody else heard anything or does anyone have inside mail?

Have heard nothing but I find it highly unlikely that NQ would release him . Would be an interesting signing though.

Yeah, and what do we do with hunt and boyd? rofl, why would we want matty bowen anyway, hes not that great.

Matt Bowen only just renewed his contract with the Cows, and is there for another 3 years or something. He loves it up there. Why on earth would he come to the Broncos?

the only news about bowen is he's out for the season. Can't see him leaving his family tbh.

Yeah, and what do we do with hunt and boyd? rofl, why would we want matty bowen anyway, hes not that great.

Which Matt Bowen are you talking about? Surely not the Cowboys' fullback...

wouldnt be much room slaary cap wise for him anyway. id rather us go after teo as we need some good forwards next year.

Our backs have enough already.

If he came he would have to get use to playing on the wing.

1. Bowen
2. Folau
4. Hodges
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
9. Marsh
13. Hunt

hehe :)

spoonbled said:
wouldnt be much room slaary cap wise for him anyway. id rather us go after teo as we need some good forwards next year.

Our backs have enough already.

If he came he would have to get use to playing on the wing.
Would you really want Bowen on the wing? Much, much too small. The fact of the matter is that his only position is fullback, and Hunt is in his way. Hunt won't even move into the halves because Locky and Wallace are in the way. It's all BS.

Bowen is small but can jump and catch. Unlike robinson who must have a phobia of heights.

Matt Bowen can probably only jump to Robinson's height... [icon_lol1.

Agreed Stu. I'm disappointed I don't get to watch him.

he would need to start eating more sunday roasts to be lock i think. maybe down the track he could be 1 of the best locks going around.

Frank the Tank said:
bowen is without a doubt the most exciting player in the NRL when fully fit, so its a shame to see nearly a whole year of him in his prime get taken away by injuries.
Word. it's terrible news!!! I'd love Matty B at the Broncos, it'd be awesome. Never happen though.

He's a great player but do we really need him AND Hunt?

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • porouian
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.