Matty Bowen

Should this thread really be in the broncos section? We have a rumour thread for signing players anyway could of went in there :roll:

Which idiot made up this rumor? We already have a rep fullback and our cap would be under enough strain as it is. What a load of horse poo.

Bowen>>>>Broncs [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Titans more like it [icon_evillaugh

sounds like more sydney media Sh1t stirring to me

I doubt this is going to happen.

As is stands now I dont really see how we are coming up with the money to attempt to sign Ben Te'o let alone Matt Bowen!

He is too valuable to the Cowboys, they need him otherwise they will be the new easybeats of the league. The game needs him to stay at the Cowboys.

As others have said where would he play? I know there are thoughts out that that Hunt will move to lock next year but still. He is one of the better fullbacks running around currently.

Can't see it happening at all. No chance in hell.

Wouldn't be at all bad though, considering that Hunt is widely tipped to move to lock in the coming years. Bowen's also one of the best one-on-one defenders in the game when it comes to fullback positioning too - one of the most underrated features of his game.

or you could have Bowen as your super sub, come on after 20 each half and get in the ruck and cause havoc.

just do like he does in Origin, just have him as a rover. if he wants toget in at dummy half, let him, if he wants to be 1st receiver, let him.

Frank the Tank said:
the team would be much better with a bulked up and learned to tackle hunt at lock and bowen at the back.
i can't wait til Hunt bulks up [icon_shady

Frank the Tank said:
[quote="The Rock":szdkx3r5]Meh. Why the hell would we spend our money on a fullback? (And Bowen would be asking for decent %). Hunt is a fantastic fullback and a great option for years to come. Need to buy good winger if anything.m
because this would potentially strengthen 2 positions - fullback and lock, provided Hunt gets taught how to tackle and Bowen pulls up ok after his knees fixed.

dont get me wrong, i have absolutely 0% belief that he will leave the Cowboys - im just saying.[/quote:szdkx3r5]

I'm pretty sure he'd be asking way too big coin.

If we are going to move Hunt to lock, i would like to see Hoffman at fullback

bfoord said:
If we are going to move Hunt to lock, i would like to see Hoffman at fullback

Thats exactly what I hope happens next year. Hunt is a ready made lock just needs to bulk and learn how to tackle consistently (as Frank said).

I would have thought Boyd would be next in line for the FB role.

Frank the Tank said:
because this would potentially strengthen 2 positions - fullback and lock, provided Hunt gets taught how to tackle

Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around. Round, round, round, I go around! Round, round, round, I go around.

I am not trying to be funny Frankles.

I have simply decided that everytime I read you post negativly about Hunt (and out of nowhere,use him as reference), I shall highlight it. Hopefully, even you will get tired of it.

Damn sure I'm not the only one on here who is tired of it.

So saying teaching Hunt to tackle isn't negative?

Stu, what i don't get, is even after his SoO2 ....you practically had to be coaxed to say anything about him.

It's a shame you can't see it mate.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • davidp
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.