McCullough on the mend

The warriors will win a few games over the origin period and the media will build them up as world beaters (origin bullies, again) but when the comp starts to get fair dinkum they will be left floundering (again)
Would love to see us win next friday night but with potentially 8 players missing I don't like our chances.
Sure, the warriors are heartless but like all bullies they wait until they can get of a weakling and make themselves feel good.

Saturday, at 5.30 bro...

The warriors will win a few games over the origin period and the media will build them up as world beaters (origin bullies, again) but when the comp starts to get fair dinkum they will be left floundering (again)
Would love to see us win next friday night but with potentially 8 players missing I don't like our chances.
Sure, the warriors are heartless but like all bullies they wait until they can get of a weakling and make themselves feel good.

I can GUARANTEE Brisbane won't win Fri night :)

Active Now

• Tim K
  • johnyE
  • Jedhead
  • YeahNahMate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • broncoscope
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Redfern_1980
  • Confidor
  • Dexter
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
  • kman
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.