McGuire gives up best-man duties for Roos

Deep down though Sam was cut about being axed. That's what it boiled down to.

I dont think he was tbh. Not saying he wouldnt be dissapointed, but he is smart enough to know his form was down. It was always about the lack of respect from Mal not telling him, not that he was dropped.

He more than likely was upset about being cut from the team. He obviously felt he could offer the team something and should play. Considering some of those players were picked based on what they did in the Australian jersey in previous years, I can understand why Sam would be a little upset. He was selected for the mid-year Test and he was the incumbent after all.

But the main point of his post was that he thought he deserved a phone call after all of the loyalty and respect he has shown the Australian jersey.

If more McGuire attitude, less Thaiday attitude, it will be a great season. Mark my words.

If it is all about laughs at half time, shits and giigles full time, showing off for the cameras, and parading around in budgie smugglers in the hopes of a media gig....

...Then it will be a longlonglongfknseasonindeed. Mark my words.

Just get ficked with the sense of entitlement already.

Look at what moose is doing.

Pull your fkn heads in, esp no 1, 6, 7. Worry about the million dollars after a premiership.

There's two type of men in this world. Those you'd go into battle with and those that should be hid away shuffling paper. One is Josh McGuire and one is Ben Hunt. Mal is looking for guys he can send into battle. Not guys who go off to weddings in the middle of the World Cup.

Let's face it. McGuire has won a lot of respect in Mal's eyes - even if he wouldn't say as much.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.