Membership Merch

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
I could've sworn they sent stuff pre-xmas but just received another bundle of stuff.

Probably the better pack I've seen in years

This year we got

- Member cap
- Pack of metallic branded straws
- Thermal mug
- Broncos poncho
- Usual stickers for cars and windows
- Season Draw
- A4 Folder
...and...
- Air Freshener??

Pretty good loot this year, to be honest.
IMG 6515

Pics pls. I'm legit considering a 4some pack this year if any of the usual suspects want to join, will have to be mostly weekend games so I need to look at the draw. Of those items, strangely the metallic straw is most appealing, I fucking HATE paper straws and would legit keep this in the car.

They haven't sent me shit except a bill.

Yeah uploaded a pic (wouldnt work from phone) - 4 metallic straws of various sizes including jumbo style

Pics pls. I'm legit considering a 4some pack this year if any of the usual suspects want to join, will have to be mostly weekend games so I need to look at the draw. Of those items, strangely the metallic straw is most appealing, I fucking HATE paper straws and would legit keep this in the car.

considering that myself.

I didn't renew because being a shift worker made it hard to get to many games ... although I got a new job, so won't be an issue anymore (as i say goodbye to night/weekend/PH shifts :rooock:)

I could've sworn they sent stuff pre-xmas but just received another bundle of stuff.

This year we got

- Member cap
- Thermal mug
- Broncos poncho
- Season Draw
- A4 Folder
...and...
- Air Freshener??

Pretty good loot this year, to be honest.View attachment 16648
Which membership do you have?

considering that myself.

I didn't renew because being a shift worker made it hard to get to many games ... although I got a new job, so won't be an issue anymore (as i say goodbye to night/weekend/PH shifts :rooock:)

Keep in touch if you think you can stomach our company, I'll rally some of the guys and see if anyone is interested. The Foursome deal was great as you could pick any 4 home game without having to book, just rock up, and if someone couldn't make it you could all just call it off last minute, or the person missing would have to be a larry loner for one game if the rest were still keen.

This year we got

- Member cap
- Thermal mug
- Broncos poncho
- Season Draw
- A4 Folder
...and...
- Air Freshener??

Pretty good loot this year, to be honest.View attachment 16648
I went with the same one this year. Heaps better than the last 5 years. Useful stuff and good quality. I was impressed too.

They haven't sent me shit except a bill.
I agreed some years ago to allow them to auto charge my credit card to pay for my seats at a time that suits them each year. I have had four good seats and never needed a change. But this year I decided to reduce to two and gave them fair warning.

However it fell on deaf ears and they duly charged me for the four. After some phone calls and a couple emails eventually received a credit. No merchandise as yet though and won't hold me breath. Matter of fact heard nothing since. Perhaps if I was a corporate rather than a mum and dad member it might be different - we’ll see.

I agreed some years ago to allow them to auto charge my credit card to pay for my seats at a time that suits them each year. I have had four good seats and never needed a change. But this year I decided to reduce to two and gave them fair warning.

However it fell on deaf ears and they duly charged me for the four. After some phone calls and a couple emails eventually received a credit. No merchandise as yet though and won't hold me breath. Matter of fact heard nothing since. Perhaps if I was a corporate rather than a mum and dad member it might be different - we’ll see.

when COVID hit the separated the Merch packs so they no longer come with a membership. you can still buy one if you want though

Got mine yesterday over here in NZ and pretty happy with it. Hoping to get up there for a home game (would be my first ever!) sometime this year, if the world will let me.

when COVID hit the separated the Merch packs so they no longer come with a membership. you can still buy one if you want though
They handed out the normal membership packs in 20 but due to **** all games transferred the seats to 21 but fore went the packs that year. Understandable. They wouldn’t however refund the tickets for either 20 or 21 If you felt you wanted to go that way.
My understanding was they would return to normal this year and hand out member packs as usual. Accept its really only a show bag but looked forward to a new cap each year. Also accept there is a cost involved, but it is a gesture to new and returning members.
If they expect payment for the packs this year they can shove it up their collective arses together with next years tickets.

They handed out the normal membership packs in 20 but due to **** all games transferred the seats to 21 but fore went the packs that year. Understandable. They wouldn’t however refund the tickets for either 20 or 21.
My understanding was they would return to normal this year and hand out member packs as usual. Accept its really only a show bag but looked forward to a new cap each year. Also accept there is a cost involved, but it is a gesture to new and returning members.
If they expect payment this year they can shove it up their collective arses together with next years tickets.

Don't forget to turn auto rollover off. That's how they got me this year.

Will probably give my games away on here this year.

Looks like the only inclusion I get is the $20 voucher. Anyone know if they've been sent out yet?

Active Now

• Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Evander
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Allo
  • armchair
  • Big Del
  • Stix
  • Gaz
  • Rambstien
  • Pablo
  • The Strapper
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • arieals
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.