OFFICIAL Merrin to Penrith

B

Broncos2015

Dec 3, 2014
Am I the only one that heard this?
Thoughts?
I think we have too many backrowers, but I wouldn't mind him for the front row.
Another backrower signing up as a prop.
First Parker then Thaiday now Blair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [RUMOUR] Merrin to Broncos

There isn't a huge difference between some locks and front rowers. Coaches just tend to have front rowers do the harder work early on and rotate them, while the locks pace themselves and are generally given a bit more freedom in attack. Players like Merrin and Parker (and Burger before the season ended) are adept in the either position, but prefer playing lock for the "freedom and pacing" part, I guess.

Biggest problem with Parker in the front row was actually Thaiday being at lock. He is a numpty, and the key is to have 3 good middle players at the same time. 8. Merrin 13. Parker would definitely work...if it wasn't for the salary cap.

Happy to have him but not for anything near 600k+ a year.

I think you'd get more value from sweating our current under-performers (Thaiday, Gillett, Glenn) for free than adding another 80 minute lock-come-prop to our roster.

He wants way too much money. Bennett won't give him that sort of contract.

If he wanted money he would have taken that 600k. He won't get much more elsewhere, surely? I think he knows the Dragons are a sinking ship and he wanted out ASAP. Understandably too.

Yes please. Let's get him by any means necessary.

Have said this many times, do not want!!

If he wanted money he would have taken that 600k. He won't get much more elsewhere, surely? I think he knows the Dragons are a sinking ship and he wanted out ASAP. Understandably too.

The Raiders will pay him 2M.

Per half.

Per hit-up

Per Supercoach point. Because that's how Ricky picks his team (he even has Gold membership!)

Per ga...

Damn it, never mind.

I dunno man, I'm not sure about laughing at Canberra anymore. It feels like laughing at a retarded kid that shits on the floor then slips over it

I dunno man, I'm not sure about laughing at Canberra anymore. It feels like laughing at a retarded kid that shits on the floor then slips over it

Apparently everyone is laughing at the Dragons now. I'd be happy to jump on that bandwagon.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.