OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Kevie did a great job putting passion back into the club, I have more faith Madge can at least get us playing smarter footy than what we have been dishing out with Kevie
I didn't see a lot of passion this year. The end was was pretty much a Roneo of 2022.

Our perfect season where everything went right and we had no injuries and a stacked side. This year we’ve looked like a bottom 4 side for the most part. Yeah 2023 was great but we’ve got nothing to show for it. 4 years at the helm and we’ve got no structure, no standards and we stand for nothing as a club.

There has to be someone held accountable for this season. It’s been horrendous. We can’t accept this as ok. It’s the ultimate failure. I think I’m more annoyed with the manner of our losses than I am on actually missing the finals
You can see why people are confused with your opinions Beads.
You seem to just be against anything that is happening.

Sure, I would be shocked if he didn’t. There is a long way between that and shoulder charge his head.
Made is a dog!
What a load of BS ...

If Walsh stays on his feet he doesn't get hit in the head simple .
The idea that you are gonna tell your rugby league team to not be aggressive is ridiculous. Well guess what ? some times players slip over as th are about to be tackled .. Leading to mistakes .
The idea Madge told his players to hit Walsh in the head is absurd .

I am a Titans fan who spent thousands on supporting the Broncos this season... A Broncos Member and an all round clown for giving an F about this club.

That's right.

I wasn't here when you became a Titans fan.

Are you related to Tallis. 😆 .

Knowing that you can’t be that way anymore and actually not being that way anymore are two very different things.
Your self imposed dead line is fast approaching.
You announced once he signed you would support Madge .
Gonna be interesting if you can keep your word .

You can see why people are confused with your opinions Beads.
You seem to just be against anything that is happening.
Fucken hell. How hard is it. I'm not against them sacking Kev. I am against how the club has done this review and handled this whole situation. Also the state of the club is a disgrace and that comes back to the administration.

Here we go again with a 3rd generation of over paid players. Anyone would think the club would learn but that is obviously not the case. I do enjoy Broncos fans cheering on Administrators who once again have us hiring a new coach and scrapping the bottom of the barrel for depth players because of their mismanagement. Good luck Madge. You will fucken need it.

Just so we're on the same page, which of our current crop of players do you think are being paid well over their market value, on long-term deals (Let's say, signed until 2027 or later)?

Your self imposed dead line is fast approaching.
You announced once he signed you would support Madge .
Gonna be interesting if you can keep your word .

I will, I want my club to be successful. I will be so happy if he takes us to the promised land. I will never not support the Broncs and he is now Broncs' coach, so I'm behind him.

I think his biggest job first up is to win over the old boys and unite the fractured playing group - if he does this - he will already go a long way to being successful.

I am hopeful.

That's right.

Da Da Daaaaaa...................he is Tallis!

Oh My God Reaction GIF

More surprising was Kevvie tried to bring him back to the Broncos, onto his coaching staff I presume, and he knocked him back. Multiple times.

So Tallis had plenty of public advice from afar, but he didn't want to make himself useful.

Probably so he can bag the club.

I will, I want my club to be successful. I will be so happy if he takes us to the promised land. I will never not support the Broncs and he is now Broncs' coach, so I'm behind him.

I think his biggest job first up is to win over the old boys and unite the fractured playing group - if he does this - he will already go a long way to being successful.

I am hopeful.
Eh, who said the playing group was fractured.?

Ezra Mam! Payne Haas.
Just so we're on the same page, which of our current crop of players do you think are being paid well over their market value, on long-term deals (Let's say, signed until 2027 or later)?

Eh, who said the playing group was fractured.?

Their performances and the fact no one congratulated anyone after scoring in the back end of the year. They all looked like they wanted to cry.

I'd shit myself laughing if Madge was to sign Kev as one of his assistant coaches.

Go on do it Madge!

It would mean some continuity and would keep the old boys on side.🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's right.

So best to shut your mouth because you don't know shit.
This fan base literally gets what it deserves. Nothing but back slappers.

I think his biggest job first up is to win over the old boys

I doubt that will happen.

As Andrew Webster said the other day, the Broncos old boys are too powerful & have to be stopped.

I know Kev isn’t the only problem, but isn’t part of that his fault for not being able to work with Ikin.

By all reports it was his way or the highway, so a lot of the onus has to land on him for wanting to be in control so much. The bloke filtered through new assistant coaches every year, doesn’t scream “easy to work with”.
Got to wonder about that .
Half way through the season and the guys who guided them to the GF are jumping ship . Why didn't they want to try for another premiership? The troops are obviously there . But they didn't want to do it , why ?
And don't think it was a coincidence them leaving and Kev getting the sack .

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Muros
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • eggstar10
  • azza.79
  • Xzei
  • Gaz
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Hammerman47
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bronx48
  • Pablo
  • broncoscope
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • Sproj
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.