OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

Who actually cares about the old boys but the old boys ?

Do they have an influence on the outcome of matches ?
Well why keep giving them air time ?
Confused. I see an avatar of Wendell Sailor - a Broncos old boy.. I see the name Big Del.. and I see him argue a case that the old boys are not important..

The old boys are the reason any of us follow this club. Including yourself.

You don't get real feedback that way. Anonymous reviews just allow people to whinge and bitch about every little ting without a recourse. Giving a playing group or club the ability to take no accountability for anything is so on brand for the Broncos.
Wow, at this point I think you're just trolling.

Anyway lets move onto more exciting times. Pretty keen to see what Maguire can do with the roster. He will need to make some improvements/adjustments.

Also keen to see how the players take to him. He has a great record recently with rep sides so hopefully that rubs off on him at NRL level.

Why does it feel like we're the west tigers with all those coaching changes. LOL. Nah club is in good shape. All good
I’m nearly with you bro, I just think DD is not the problem. He’s only been CEO for 3 years and the club has seemed to be improving slowly until this year. Which coincides with Ikin leaving which was Kevs undoing.

Confused. I see an avatar of Wendell Sailor - a Broncos old boy.. I see the name Big Del.. and I see him argue a case that the old boys are not important..

The old boys are the reason any of us follow this club. Including yourself.
My son and I are Wendel fans from 20 + years ago .
The avatar is to remind me of those times .
Of all the ex players how many times have you heard Wendel talk about how the Broncos should be run . Gotcha !
Like I said they don't have any influence on the outcome of matches . So why do their opinions matter ?

You don't get real feedback that way. Anonymous reviews just allow people to whinge and bitch about every little ting without a recourse. Giving a playing group or club the ability to take no accountability for anything is so on brand for the Broncos.
It’s the only way you get real feedback & when everyone starts saying the same things it’s pretty easy to seperate from the whinges.

It’s the only way you get real feedback & when everyone starts saying the same things it’s pretty easy to seperate from the whinges.

Wouldn't being in your area of expertise- medical people together and reviewing your year and what worked and didn't work and why and what can be done differently/better- work better than a survey on your phone as you run out the door to holidays?

On another note. Do you think Reyno stays captain? Or will Madge do a Siebold and change the captaincy?

What fucking club is not going to extend the contract of a coach that had just made a GF and actually looked to be turning the club into a premiership force?
Fucken what lol.
Extend him based on making a premiership only to fire him 6 months later? Genius move.
/eyeroll.

It's Kevs fault 4 million dollars worth of players were injured through half the season, better fire the guy that got us to a Grand Final last season!

I don't understand it. I thought he would've jumped to join Kevvie there. Maybe the offer wasn't sufficient.

Nah

That way if things went against Kev, Tallis can rip into the club.

A few times when Tallis ripped into the club, Reynolds invited him to help the players out & crickets from him

Rugby League is such a wild sport.

1 year ago today just like 70,000 of you, I travelling to Sydney - nervous shitting every hour - to then have the best 60 minutes of my life - then you-know-what.

And now we're here. A new coach announced 1 year to the day.

Nah

That way if things went against Kev, Tallis can rip into the club.

A few times when Tallis ripped into the club, Reynolds invited him to help the players out & crickets from him
Not really buying this painting Tallis as a pure villain. He says he doesn't care, but he seems to care a lot.

On another note. Do you think Reyno stays captain? Or will Madge do a Siebold and change the captaincy?

Given his relationship with Reyno from Souths, and the respect the playing group seems to have for him, I doubt he'll switch that up.

Seems to be a very obvious transition from Reyno to Carrigan in 2026.

Active Now

• MaroubraBroncos
  • Astro
  • eggstar10
  • mitch222
  • Redfern_1980
  • jarro65
  • Spoon
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • BRC088
  • Manofoneway
  • bert_lifts
  • Financeguy
  • johnny plath
  • Jedhead
  • bronco original
  • HarryAllan7
  • Howie
  • Xzei
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.