OFFICIAL Michael Maguire Appointed Head Coach

It is an interesting take. I can't help but think perhaps kevie's approach about the history and the pride in the jersey may not have had the impact he wanted as most of the team were not old enough to see the broncos in their prime, or idolise the broncos past players when they were kids.
Whatever Kev did it worked for a time. My thought is that Kevs ideas never evolved, he was still stuck in the same mindset of when he took over. Eventually these guys wanted more, they probably came back this year and expected some big things but got presented the same old crap, the same messaging and game plans. Which was evident whenever Kev got in front of a camera, he had no idea how to harness last year and move the needle further and as a result the boys looked frustrated, tired, bored and apathetic.

It is an interesting take. I can't help but think perhaps kevie's approach about the history and the pride in the jersey may not have had the impact he wanted as most of the team were not old enough to see the broncos in their prime, or idolise the broncos past players when they were kids.

If he was anything like Tallis ( he says a lot, when I was playing etc etc.) Can understand it wearing a bit thin.

Unread

Active Now

• Big Del
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jedhead
  • kwomo
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.