Mickey Arthur sacked as Australian coach

The Clarke hate is a joke. He never should have been made a selector in the first place. As for Boof putting him in his place LOL. Not the type of bloke Boof is. Boof and Clarke will work superbly together.

Not getting the Clarke hate?

He is a smart arse & only wants the arse lickers in the side. (that's just his good side.)

And no, I am not a Watson fan either.

The Clarke hate is a joke. He never should have been made a selector in the first place. As for Boof putting him in his place LOL. Not the type of bloke Boof is. Boof and Clarke will work superbly together.

Indeed they will ... but Clarke will know who the Boss really is.

Will be interested to see if he can get consistency out of Warner and Watson. Am a bit sick of picking players on potential. Watson especially. Seriously, 2 hundreds in 40-odd tests. How the heck is he a walk up start?

IMO, we will never achieve anything worthwhile so long as those two are in the side.

There's talk of Warner coming in at 6, FFS he should have been sent home.

I have no idea on the batting lineup but 5 bucks says Steve Smith gets a fucking game

I'll take Smith ahead of Warner. Heck, I would rather have Doherty, Beer, Henriques, and any of the other guys that have had a pretty much one strike and you're out approach than Warner who keeps getting waved through on the belief that he's only 'one big score away. . .'

Warners talent isn't the issue. His attitude is. He should have been sent home but he hasn't been so we just need to play the cards we are dealt. I'd pick Warner ahead of Cowan, Hughes, Khawaja, Smith easily.

I wonder how Lehman will go with Warner and some of the others with attitude problems.

I'd love to hear what everyone's take is on the discipline and attitude problems in the team. Where does it come from? Particularly with guys like Warner. Is it because he thinks his talent will be enough? Or does he know he's an automatic selection regardless of form? Is he on a big contract that they can't really afford to drop him. Interesting stuff.

Hopefully, CA give Lehman carte blanche to instil an industrial strength dose of discipline into some of these players.

I actually reckon Lehmann will be able to relate better to Warner than Arthur did. Lehmann was a bit of a boozer and larrikin (still is), but found the balance between that and a professional. Maybe he can teach Warner a thing or two?

I think that's Lehmanns strength. He has the personality to reach most players and get them to want to play their best. It's a rare quality and one that makes good coaches more so than knowing the game inside out. He also has the smarts to know when to come down on guys, I don't think he will **** around with trouble makers it'll be more a case of don't **** me around or you are gone.

Yep. He'll be all for having a good time, but at the right time, and he'll expect nothing but utter commitment and hard work at training and in the games. He's shown what he can do with Queensland. The Bulls really haven't been a star studded team by any means and yet they've won at least 1 of every trophy available in the last 2 seasons under his tutelage.

Boof is a good people person, so he'll gather the team and get them all thinking along the same lines.

Who's going to coach Queensland now? Maybe McDermott? Hopefully not Arthur lol.

Hearing rumours Stuart Law will coach Queensland

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
  • jd87
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • Rookie Alan
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.