Milford a Bronco for 4 more years

We took all his off him...

Nah he's still doing ok. He lives in a high security compound with 600 mates, has every meal catered, his washing and cleaning are all taken care of and he even has in-house medical facilities.

Nah he's still doing ok. He lives in a high security compound with 600 mates, has every meal catered, his washing and cleaning are all taken care of and he even has in-house medical facilities.

He even showers with those mates, they are that close.

So glad this is out of the way now - expecting big things from Milf tonight.

For a slow fatty, Milf did alright in his try... this is from Freaky's video highlight.

From the Kodi to Korbin pass, with Milf about 8 meters from the defensive line:
Milf 1

Moment the Manly chasers are running back, where Milford caught about 5 meters while they were turning:
Milf 2

Offload from Sims, which also shows it's not a forward pass, where Milford made up the distance and went past not only Green, but Kelly, whom is no slouch within 20 meters:
Milf 3

Full video:

For a slow fatty, Milf did alright in his try... this is from Freaky's video highlight.

From the Kodi to Korbin pass, with Milf about 8 meters from the defensive line:
View attachment 1346

Moment the Manly chasers are running back, where Milford caught about 5 meters while they were turning:
View attachment 1347

Offload from Sims, which also shows it's not a forward pass, where Milford made up the distance and went past not only Green, but Kelly, whom is no slouch within 20 meters:
View attachment 1348

Full video:

This is a good still photo. Live and watching the replay thought for sure it was forward. Clearly not

This is a good still photo. Live and watching the replay thought for sure it was forward. Clearly not

Yeah I had some doubts too, but looking at it more you can see it was never forward, those claiming it now are clutching at straws.

Not sure that is the best video to demonstrate Wally's superiority to Milford... :wink:

I dunno, Wally could carry a gut and still have some deceptive speed in him. In the end I retracted it cause I felt it might actually take the talk off-subject and I can be guilty of that.

Beautiful bit of play there from our halves. I'm really warming to Kniko being a full time option next year, he's doing great things with our forwards on that side, and with Jimmy firing it could turn into a very potent attacking combo.

Look at the way Kniko takes on the line to engage Myles(15), while shaping to pass deep to a lurking Milford gets the attention of Winterstein(11), causing him to turn his body away from Sims who receives a beautiful short ball to go through the line practically untouched. Milford shaping his hands to catch the pass from Kniko really sells it before he charges through to be in position for an offload.

Really pretty footy. I don't think I've seen Hunt (who I am a huge fan of also) pull of a set play with as graceful an execution.

'A better team would have put us away early'... Savage hahah.

Active Now

• Tim K
  • johnyE
  • Jedhead
  • YeahNahMate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • broncoscope
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Redfern_1980
  • Confidor
  • Dexter
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
  • kman
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.