Milford a Bronco for 4 more years

Why? What was he going to tell him? Dude, don't go to the Broncos, they have standards!
App. Barba was going to tell Bird he wouldn't fit in Bennett's structures

Why? What was he going to tell him? Dude, don't go to the Broncos, they have standards!

Dude, they won't sweep drug use under the carpet unless...

Wait, what?

Bwahahaha! Yes, Wayne signed Bird but he has no idea how to use him? And this is from a player who never played under him?

Classic.

Very happy to see Milf locked up, as if it was ever in doubt. Proceed to kiss our hairy taints, Melbourne.

As for the rest of the squad, lock up Jimmy, Boyd and Kahu and we're all good. Enjoy Super League, Benji

Barba is a vindictive little gnome who only succeeds when associated with scum, whether that be the EBC, Sharks, or Dogs. Hanging with the dregs of society really gets the best out of him.

His time at the Broncos was horrendous.

“(Hooker) Andrew McCullough also directs us around the park — I guess I just try to put on some finishing touches.”

Interesting.......kinda explains why a lot of the time we look completely lost and have no direction.

Would love to see arrow stay. I reckon he's quality. Dodds and Marshall are purely for depth and they must realise that. Glen and kahu are both good mid range players, that deserve a reasonable offer but nothing more. I actually think kahu would do wonderfully well at another club as a fullback/five-eighth. Not that I want to see him leave but its looking more likely with the bird signing. Bird is a slightly better player with more upside (but a lot more expensive) but essentially fills the same role. Glen is grossly undervalued for what he does for the team, constantly filling holes with his utility. I'm not sure who has that coming through, maybe fai? If so, he's still a few years from being a regular 1st grade player. So a couple of years more from glen would be good, or maybe bird becomes the Mr fixit and glen goes, but that be a waste in his development. I'd like to think there's a definite plan with him and it doesn't get sidetracked.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wild Horse
  • cento
  • Pablo
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.