Milford's weight

Using weight to determine BMI isn't a great formula for athletes.

A friend of mine is technically obese using the BMI formula ... however he sits at about 10% body fat. (he used to be a body builder)

A lack of confidence caused a slight change to his reaction time and slowed his decision making time down a little. This combined with opposition teams improving their defence is enough to explain why his running game has been less effective.
This is far more likely than a theory that his weight gain doesn't have an effect on his speed and acceleration during controlled testing but does have an effect during games.

Seriously, photoshopping Milford put it in to perspective for me. Trying to fatten up his arms, face, belly. I had to distort it a LOT, and the results still look quite subtle.

So see what you think. This is fat Milford...

View attachment 1235

And this is not fat Milford...

View attachment 1236

Certainly doesn't look overweight to me.

There could be multiple reasons for this, but I'm going with this one.........he isn't overweight

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • HVbronco
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • Turky Murky
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.