COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

Not at all. I'm just saying you can enjoy any and all aspects of it, without feeling ashamed about or apologising for the inherent violence.

fair enough then.

Alotta good fights coming up...GSP vs Shields, Lesnar vs Dos Santos.. could even be Emelianenko vs Hendo?

yeah i heard that. pretty awesome. Whos gonna fill in for Thiago against Rampage?

that GSP/Shields fight was a bit of a non event, Lesnar dipped out due to another bout of whatever it was he had last time..looking forward to Dos Santos and Velasquez now

stacked card tomorrow as well. Even GSot is on the card. Hoping Cigano gets up against Cain.

will be watching Bones Jones vs Rampage UFC135 this week amongst all the other sport on this weekend!

Jones has all the tools so itll be interesting where Rampage will try to target Jones.. good too see two other local talent get another go this weekend aswell, Mark Hunt and James Te Huna on the card

also caught the UFC Fight Night last week...Jake Shields what a myth

Sad, I like Shields.

Hoping for a Rampage win, although, I don't like his chances, after the way Johnny Bones destroyed Shogun.

Think its time for Rampage to seek a full time career acting bcos he got out done in everything, his power is still there but Jones was just too quick and threw alot more at him for him to do anything back with purpose..Jones made Rampage look soooo ordinary

Matt Hughes is another one who should consider retiring, Kos was on him for that full round and quite amazed he scored the KO with 1 sec remaining..

Thumbs up to Mark Hunt and James Te Huna for their respective wins, Hunt going the full 3 rounds vs Ben Rothwell

Jon Jones seems unbeatable. He uses that reach advantage soooo well.

Just one of many things going for Jones, should be a good grudge match with him and Evans, and if he should get through him then its the winner of Machida/Henderson? Jones has yet to be tested, surely one of these guys can get him into some deep water

#### i wish i could afford to get the UFC PPV's, Between them both Wrestling shows and Mundine fights.. I'd go broke :( Damn you Main Event!!

Much better then Mundine fights mate.

I dunno, everytime i book a Mundine fight he wins and it leaves me the only one cheering while everyone else in the house to make up excuses.

Will def get UFC 141 on, Love me some Lesnar!

Cung Le is debuting against Wanderlei Silva in 139.
Im excitied. All we need now is Donnie Yen to jump into the octagon

Ooh that will be a fun fight. lets go Wandy!

Cung Le is a kicking machine bit like Corey Parker

2 retirements post ufc 137?? Penn started off alright vs Diaz but waned under pressure in the 2nd & 3rd, sad to see him call it in but i guess if you dont want ya kids seeing you like that then fair enough.. Mirko Cro Cop has seen his last dues in the Octogon after getting tko from Roy Nelson of all people.. His record aint been that great anyhows..

Active Now

• dirtyharry
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • mitch222
  • Mighty Bronx
  • bert_lifts
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • jd87
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • Rah88
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.