Moga: Don't call me the new Folau

His the next Tautau Moga. I hate when players get compared and called the next such and such, sets up for unrealistic expectations.

I just want to put out there, that I am not the next Darth Vader, so don't call me that.

His the next Tautau Moga. I hate when players get compared and called the next such and such, sets up for unrealistic expectations.
One of my pet hates for sure, Latrell Mitchell and Waqa Blake have been subjected to the pressure of the "next Inglis" tag the past couple of seasons.

Nek minnit, me:

5MRKb.gif

Gonna miss the big guy. Hated him for the first half of the season, but he just grew better and better. Hope he has a long and successful NRL career.

bye bye Moga, I won't miss him. Defensively doesn't gel well with MILF and gives too many dumb penalties away. Why TF didn't he pass the ball to Oates tonight! Missed a gimmie

His departure opens up an opportunity for Tom Opacic to play centre.

He can **** off to the Knights and become the next Peter Mata'utia.

I'd suggest lack of passing is actually the only area they are both similar in.

One of the many differences is that when Izzy didn’t pass he inevitably found tryline...

I'm glad he is gone.

I never got the hype about him when he first came into grade and I still don't understand the hype about him now from certain people in the Rugby League community.

He has got to be one of the dumbest players on the field. He can't pass, he can't tackle and makes too many stupid errors.

He makes a lot of metres but so what? That's not his job.

He is Newcastle's problem now.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Browny
  • Midean
  • thenry
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Astro
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • levikaden
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • heartly87
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.