Moga: Don't call me the new Folau

yep, now hopefully we'll see the end of the mcguire at lock project too
Bit harsh on McGuire - he's been the heart and soul of our pack all year, probably 2. Leads by example and gives everything every second.

It's not like he demands the ball on the fourth like Gallen. If he's the only one willing to run the ball and our hit-and-miss halves are rudderless like they tend to be, of course he's going to take a hit-up.

McGuire is the least of our problems and I for one don't think he's a problem at all - he had a great year. Him and Glenn the only ones who didn't have a bad game and always gave it all.

Bit harsh on McGuire - he's been the heart and soul of our pack all year, probably 2. Leads by example and gives everything every second.

It's not like he demands the ball on the fourth like Gallen. If he's the only one willing to run the ball and our hit-and-miss halves are rudderless like they tend to be, of course he's going to take a hit-up.

McGuire is the least of our problems and I for one don't think he's a problem at all - he had a great year. Him and Glenn the only ones who didn't have a bad game and always gave it all.

As I have said all season and will continue he cant offload and its good to have a lock that can offload. and I am sick of his 4th tackle runs which make barely no meters.

As I have said all season and will continue he cant offload and its good to have a lock that can offload. and I am sick of his 4th tackle runs which make barely no meters.
It seems you're extremely hard to please. He's Broncos, QLD and most likely Australian lock, so he must be doing something right to impress those coaches who have a wealth of experience.

Would an offload be a good addition, yes. But to blame him for our results and criticise his performance because he doesn't offload is just ridiculous.

As I said, we have got far greater concerns than McGuire not offloading.

I'm glad he is gone.

I never got the hype about him when he first came into grade and I still don't understand the hype about him now from certain people in the Rugby League community.

He has got to be one of the dumbest players on the field. He can't pass, he can't tackle and makes too many stupid errors.

He makes a lot of metres but so what? That's not his job.

He is Newcastle's problem now.

Bloody Bennett, still fucking Newcastle.

You just know some fans will try and blame it on him haha.

Even if he was on minimum wage, I wouldn't call him a bargain buy.

The Broncos received 27 games out of a guy who was signed to be a QCup player. He had a few weeks there where he was the best player and at worst had a mixed evening.

Of course he was a bargain buy.

The Broncos received 27 games out of a guy who was signed to be a QCup player. He had a few weeks there where he was the best player and at worst had a mixed evening.

Of course he was a bargain buy.

He did pretty well overall, but when it counted he often fell short. For what we picked him up for, we got our moneys worth.

As far as bargain buys go, he is no Daniel Vidot.

As far as bargain buys go, he is no Daniel Vidot.

He is way better than Vidot. For the tries he bombed, he made up for a few. Vidot just blew try after try with his dick fingers.

In Herman Ese Ese's instagram story there is him and Tau Tau Moga training in the broncos gym when do they leave to go to Newcastle?

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.