MORE BANNERS!!!

ddd said:
draggx said:
haha i think next time i need to be sitting down a tier :P

got told to put my banner away 30seconds into the game by a dragons fan.

Should have told them to go to hell - it is our stadium after all - however it was the effort that counted - all about the heart!

Should've said "I sat on the hill at Kogarah and had to put up with the god damn GST sign all day, so get over it" [icon_lol1.

Ticket to the game: $32
Train fare to the stadium: free
Chicken wrap and drink: $11
Watching the Broncos smash the Dragons and their moron fans go home crying: PRICELESS

Coxy said:
ddd said:
draggx said:
haha i think next time i need to be sitting down a tier :P

got told to put my banner away 30seconds into the game by a dragons fan.

Should have told them to go to hell - it is our stadium after all - however it was the effort that counted - all about the heart!

Should've said "I sat on the hill at Kogarah and had to put up with the god damn GST sign all day, so get over it" [icon_lol1.
That banner makes me want to punch the owner in the head. In no way is it remotely witty or intelligent, it's just lame and stupid. Fans of other sports must see it and think "Wow... Those league fans are simple as f*ck."

Coxy said:
Ticket to the game: $32
Train fare to the stadium: free
Chicken wrap and drink: $11
Watching the Broncos smash the Dragons and their moron fans go home crying: PRICELESS

Stealing that for a facebook status :P

Time to get this thread active again......

Whose going to the game?

I will provide free flags for anyone going to melbourne.

Any banners people?????? Cmon! FIRE UP!!

nah cant make it, parantly me second kid needs a cot to. go figure :P

damn i wish i could go thou

Sorry for mega bump, but why hasn't anyone made a 'IT'S THAIDAY, THAIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON THAIDAY' banner?

ningnangnong said:
Sorry for mega bump, but why hasn't anyone made a 'IT'S THAIDAY, THAIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON THAIDAY' banner?

I wanted to do something similar to that for the Titans game but Beads said not to [icon_razz1

ningnangnong said:

Well I am in the first row for the Storm game at AAMI Park so I might do a sign on some cardboard and take it along. icon_thumbs_u

I could be wrong but from what I know it's basically a joke about Souths supporters having no teeth and so when they say souths it sounds like souffs. The lol@ part is because they're a joke :)

broncospwn said:
I could be wrong but from what I know it's basically a joke about Souths supporters having no teeth and so when they say souths it sounds like souffs. The lol@ part is because they're a joke :)

That's funny thanks

broncospwn said:
That's correct.
The 50 is the score they often get put on them, and the $ should be obvious (Rusty and PHAC).
The lol@ is because they're a joke, haven't had a winning season in 21 years (winning more than 50% of their games), and yet, every single new season, their fans come out in droves telling everyone how they're the "pride of the league" and are again going to dominate the NRL... [icon_drun

There is a growing movement for the right to lol@50uff$ at LU forums, where it originated.
It has officially been recognised at urbandictionary.com.au, has been mentioned on radio and newspapers, while going up and down in wikipedia... [icon_evillaugh

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Midean
  • kat00
  • Dash
  • Nerd
  • Johnny92
  • Gray
  • Accept
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • Swordfish
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.