My Rule changes

• Thread starter Raw Boned Youngster
  • Start date
I think players should be barefoot. Some clubs get an unfair advantage playing in supplied Nikes while others need to wear Dunlop Volleys or worse, X Blades :P

They should bring in weight restrictions too. No one over 100kg this would get rid of the interchange with no fatties allowed. eusa_think

And nobody under 90kg. Who likes seeing people get smashed.

And they should be between 5'8 and 6'2. Having too much height advantage/disadvantage cheapens the game.

And all hair should be short.

Coxy said:
And nobody under 90kg. Who likes seeing people get smashed.

And they should be between 5'8 and 6'2. Having too much height advantage/disadvantage cheapens the game.

And all hair should be short.
I think they all should have ratstails, and be allowed to use them in tackles, especially when a player makes a break.

Blond hair with blue eyes as well, hmmmm I think this sounds familiar herr Coxy

Definitely no rangas.
And all teams must have the same percentages of ethnic diversity.

ie, 1 Aborigine, 10 caucasians and 6 Kiwis/Islanders.

Bring back the 'lucky door' prize at games.
Every seat has a ticket under it and when the ground announcer announces the winning ticket, the prize is you become the home side's goal kicker for the day.
I think it would work.

Dude, if you go through a gate that isn't manned and guarded by a troglodyte, that's a lucky door prize in my view!

Bring in 5 min sin bin.... and use it.

And stop the players from going to the ref every time he makes a call. Penalties are the only time they should be talking to the ref and even then should only be the captain.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Financeguy
  • Dee
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • MrMoore
  • BroncoFan94
  • kman
  • Wolfie
  • Gympie devil
  • Jedhead
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • john1420
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.