NBA 2014 Playoffs Discussion

I'm just going to look at the positives that could come from this......

1398742576.png

Just going to dream for a little while....

I'm just going to look at the positives that could come from this......

1398742576.png

Just going to dream for a little while....

Not gonna happen lol.

Sterling will probably just get banned from the NBA, some group will buy him out, problem solved, can't see any players leaving over this issue.

Heat advance 4-0 over the Bobcats, as predicted.

Hawks go up 3-2 over the Pacers, that'll be a MASSIVE upset, Roy Hibbert playing horrific, it's truly costing the Pacers this series.

Hoping Brooklyn-Toronto goes to 7 games. A little break will do the Heat plenty of good.

Disappointed to see Roy Hibbert going so badly after his enormous post-season showing last year.

Wizards win the series 4-1, well played to them, Memphis beat Thunder in the 4th straight OT game, go up in the series 3-2, major upset looming.

Pacers and Thunder series both going to a game 7!

**** I hope the Thunder clean up their act, not many teams left I'd enjoying seeing win it outside of them.

Rumour does have it if the Warriors don't progress they will be looking for a new coach same with the Thunder, harsh given they've made the playoffs.

**** I hope the Thunder clean up their act, not many teams left I'd enjoying seeing win it outside of them.

Rumour does have it if the Warriors don't progress they will be looking for a new coach same with the Thunder, harsh given they've made the playoffs.

I can kinda understand the Warriors, don't really rate Jackson as a coach.

East Semi-Finals -

Indiana Pacers (1) v Washington Wizards (5)

Game 1 - Pacers 96 - Wizards 102
Game 2 - Pacers 86 - Wizards 82

Miami Heat (2) v Brooklyn Nets (6)

Game 1 - Heat 107 - Nets 86
Game 2 - Heat 94 - Nets 82

West Semi-Finals -

San Antonio Spurs (1) v Portland Trail Blazers (5)

Game 1 - Spurs 116 - Trail Blazers 92
Game 2 - Spurs 114 - Trail Blazers 97

Oklahoma City Thunder (2) v Los Angeles Clippers (3)

Game 1 - Thunder 105 - Clippers 122
Game 2 - Thunder 112 - Clippers 101

Last edited:
CP3 played amazinggggg today.

Spurs and Heat are showing their class, both those series will be over reasonably fast, got no idea who's winning the other 2 series though.

Thunder are cooked sadly, If they don't pick up their act i'll be throwing my support behind whoever wins the East.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Strop
  • Dash
  • simplythebest
  • Mustafur
  • broncos4life
  • Gaz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Rookie Alan
  • Brotherdu
  • bert_lifts
  • Gray
... and 39 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.