NBA 2014 Playoffs Discussion

How funny are some of the Lebroning memes that have popped up.

LeBroning-800x425.jpg

Never been a fan of San Antonio, but with Patty Mills there I have to back them even though Miami became my team when Alonzo and Larry moved from Charlotte.

I'm a Lakers fan but I've gotta back the Spurs for this one. Mostly because they're playing Miami and Patty Mills has been one of my favourites for a while. This is probably the most quiet I've seen Heat "fans" over the last 3 years haha.

Backing Miami for no other reason than liking the city... :noidea::laugh:

Backing Miami because I can't stand the Spurs, that and the whole "must back the spurs because mills is Aussie" thing puts me off.

Heat fans haven't seen a blowout that bad since their beloved Lakers got blown out in game 6 of the 2008 finals.

Patty!

He played so well in the 3rd, single handedly kept the Spurs lead in double figures, great win for the boys, congrats.

Would've liked to see a 3-peat, but well done to the Spurs to beat Miami in 5 so comprehensively.

I have no idea what's going to happen on Friday, any number of trades could happen, literally no idea who's drafting who...

I think Cavs take Parker, Bucks take Wiggins, 76ers take Exum.. no idea after that.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Nerd
  • Mister Wright
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.