• Donovan Mitchell
  • Chris Paul
  • Bobby Portis
  • Austin Reaves
  • Duncan Robinson
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Derrick White
  • Trae Young

Man that team has the potential to destroy everyone. Shame that Embiid will not represent Cameroon but I guess he wants to win something.

I have no idea if this is how it will pan out but they will probably run out something like:
C - Embiid
PF - Brown
SF - Tatum
SG - Curry
PG - Mitchell

Bench:
6. James
7. Durant
8. Leonard
9. Buttler
10. Davis
11. George
12. Lillard

Reserves: Adebayo, Holiday, Booker, Paul, Ingram

Has to be more to the bucks changing coaches mid season all of a sudden especially when they have a good record at the moment. And to go to Doc Rivers, my god that's an awful decision.

So a couple of days after Embiid scores 70, Luka Doncic scores 73, the equal 4th highest score of all time...and not just that, but I think the most efficient 60+ point game of all time or something like that. Still tried to set up his teammates who were bricking shit left, right and center, so could have potentially beaten Kobe's record if he chucked away.
I feel like there's a real chance Wilt's 100 point record can be beaten now. Just need a shitty defensive team, one of these talented scores and the game going into overtime (or 2).

So a couple of days after Embiid scores 70, Luka Doncic scores 73, the equal 4th highest score of all time...and not just that, but I think the most efficient 60+ point game of all time or something like that. Still tried to set up his teammates who were bricking shit left, right and center, so could have potentially beaten Kobe's record if he chucked away.
I feel like there's a real chance Wilt's 100 point record can be beaten now. Just need a shitty defensive team, one of these talented scores and the game going into overtime (or 2).

Josh Green scored pretty well too. I really think Green is an SG and not an SF. I also think Exum can do both. Might well have two Aussie starters there at some point.

Josh Green scored pretty well too. I really think Green is an SG and not an SF. I also think Exum can do both. Might well have two Aussie starters there at some point.
Josh Green is just incredibly inconsistent. He can have a good game and then follow it up with 3 or 4 where he does absolutely nothing. Just checked his score right now, he's again on 0, and its like like 2 minutes into the 4th quarter.

10/8/11 +27 is a pretty handy return for Ben.. only a matter of time before his back goes again though.

He is clearly a very talented player and makes others around him better but yeah, he's a walking injury waiting to happen unfortunately.

He is clearly a very talented player and makes others around him better but yeah, he's a walking injury waiting to happen unfortunately.
Ruled out of next game with a knee injury

MVP race will be interesting if Embiid does not qualify, no longer a one horse race. I feel like Luka has been the 2nd best, but his team is trash, so it'll be between Jokic, SGA and Giannis.

MVP race will be interesting if Embiid does not qualify, no longer a one horse race. I feel like Luka has been the 2nd best, but his team is trash, so it'll be between Jokic, SGA and Giannis.

There’s a push for Tatum too.

There’s a push for Tatum too.
Don't think he's at the level the other guys are...he's a great player, good to great at everything and probably the second easiest player to slot into any team in the NBA after Durant, but he just doesn't stand out at specific areas like the other ones do and his team is so stacked it can probably take some of the gloss off his performances.
I think if its not Embiid, its either Jokic or SGA.

Steven Adams has been traded to Houston. Although he hasn't played and won't play this season due to a knee injury, it is a weird trade. Sengun is their starting centre and looks like he will be a star if he isn't already. It also does not bode well for Landale who was already struggling for minutes as he will now become the third/fourth centre which likely will result in being delisted.

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • phoenix
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • ostin86
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • bert_lifts
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • IceWorks
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Lozza
  • Santa
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.