BASKETBALL NBA

Was just the suns today i thought 76ers up next on the 4th
Right you are/were.... no field goal attempts in 13 minutes.. Getting boards and a few dimes tho. You'd think he'd try and stick it to the 6ers, but he doesn't seem to have any dawg in him.

They certainly do look a better side with Simmons in it though, he seems to have them humming when he is out there.

They certainly do look a better side with Simmons in it though, he seems to have them humming when he is out there.
So better in transition
This is what will happen to the sixers again when sides D embiid out of the game

Embiid looking like being out for 2 months plus 76ers done i think

lebron not even top 5 imo padding those stats in the softest era of the nba

Patty Mills axed by Atlanta, probably the end of his NBA career. Not many Aussies going well heading in to the Olympics in the NBA.

Patty Mills axed by Atlanta, probably the end of his NBA career. Not many Aussies going well heading in to the Olympics in the NBA.
think Duop Reath been underplayed at the blazers

think Duop Reath been underplayed at the blazers

Landale at the Rockets too. It just is what it is.

Mills - axed
Cooks - axed
White - axed
Daniels - long term injured, might not even make the Olympics
Simmons - never looks interested, massive talent, no drive to get there, doesn't really want to play for anyone, including Aus - the Nick Kyrgios of basketball
Landale - not getting many minutes and who knows how long it is before he is axed as well
Exum - only just back from a long injury lay off, his second or third of the season, was going great guns before that
Green - enjoying the best run of his career as a starter on a finals bound team but let's be honest, that team is good because Doncic is an absolute gun
Giddey - Seeming to be phased out of OKC starting line up, his minute are way down but still starting
Ingles - doing well running the Magic's bench team
Reath - Really impressing on offense but big issues in defense, not getting the minutes he needs to improve with Ayton in front of him
Thybulle - Matisse is Matisse, fantastic defender, almost nothing in attack and in and out of the starting team
The problem here for both Reath and Thybulle is that the Trailblazers are just not very good and definitely won't be making finals

Even if these guys were going well, Australia lacks a scorer to help all these role players shine. It should have been Simmons but he can't / won't shoot. Shame Irving chose the US because aside from his prickly personality, his scoring ability would take Australia from maybe medalists but unlikely to serious contenders.

Duop Reath scored 26 points starting today! He is on a massive upward trajectory. He will not reach the same level but reminds me a lot of Jokic.

Duop Reath scored 26 points starting today! He is on a massive upward trajectory. He will not reach the same level but reminds me a lot of Jokic.
just needs to work on the other side of the ball 5/6 from 3 is pretty impressive

Mills best chance is to leave the nba and go play in a league somewhere else to get some minutes under his belt for the Olympics.

Ben Simmons gone for the season with the same back nerve injury. Hard to see him playing at the Olympics.

Neither his heart nor body seem to be in it anyway, I wonder if he might retire once his contract expires next season. Of course he isn't giving up $40 million to sit on the sideline with some of the best seats in the house for free.

Ha there you go, Patty Mills has gone to Miami.

Idk i think he has a role to play if he can come in give you 15 min and 10 odd points you wouldnt complain could also have a hot streak and take some pressure of buttler and rozier

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Galah
  • Bronx48
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Redux
  • Midean
  • Dash
  • westy316
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Lozza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • porouian
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.