New 2013 home jersey design!

• Thread starter Anonymous person
  • Start date
Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
2013-jersey.jpg

https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Product&ProductID=30829&OrgID=1335

25298354.jpg

what do we all think?

1. Got a reverse shot (with numbers?)
2. What's the away jersery? Imagine it is inverse of this

I am not really sure if I like it or not. It is kind of scary and weird. Why not just make the heritage jersey our home jersey?

Seems like another design from the Broncos that really is just a last minute go with, don't hate it as such but I think they could have done better.

The more I look at it the more I hate it. Belongs in the A League that type of jersey.

Belongs in the A League that type of jersey.

That's all i can think of when i see it, it doesn't look like a league jersey. I was hoping there might be a bit of a change in the design but i'm not sure about this.

ugh. stop changing it!!!! Now my jersey is mad out of date and I just bought it last year!

Can't say I'm a fan. I also think that the lame green NRL logo over a big patch of maroon looks stupid.

The more I look at it the more I like it. It's unique, but sticks to the traditional maroon and gold.

The NRL logo is an eyesore, but whatever.

What Nashy and Coxy said...

Not sure... leaning more to dislike than like. If they wanted to go with a design similar to that, there are so many better ones they could've come up with.

That NRL logo is truly fucking pathetic. Completely ruins the whole jersey - it looks like the kind of logo you'd find on a jersey from some amateur league team playing D grade in the bush somewhere. I can't get over how bad it is.

The Broncos emblem is also pretty rank. I know we're celebrating 25 years, but the design is far too busy IMO.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Hurrijo
  • MrRobot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lozza
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
  • phoenix
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.