Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters
I know and appreciate where you are coming from. In our shitty situation, haste makes waste. Gentle showed he has what it takes last week and should be allowed to see out the season while the board goes into planning mode for our future rather than knee jerk
How dare you , kevvie isn't a jerk!!

I'd probably offer the role to Flanagan for 22 and ask Gentle to be caretaker for the interim. That way Flanagan would have 12-14 months to get set up (familly wise). I'd also ask Flanagan if he'd come on board as an assistant to Gentle through 21. That way Flanagan could sort through the players, see them up close, develop a rapport and provide a plan that potential new recruits could see. It would even look like we HAD A PLAN.
Flanagan is a piece of shit ! Has been banned twice already, great fucking leader to have for our youngsters.

Afternoon all, hope you all are well in these troubling times; both in the Broncos and real worlds.

As a few other posters have noted, am not too fussed about premierships at the moment. To me it is significantly more important to get our Broncos culture back. We don't need another outsider as coach. We tried, it failed miserably. Maybe in the future, but for now, we need someone who bleeds maroon and gold. Only 1 man for the job.

It is time for the #Kevolution!

WTF is behind your obsession with Flanagan?
Simple. It's not obsession. If it can be applied to myself and Flanagan it can be applied to you and Milford.
Here's why I like his style. He's a hard arse. He doesn't make excuses. He's current. Proven winner and his team was the only team Melbourne feared. Premiership winner. Young enough for innovation. Highly regarded by qualified judges. Enough?

Flanagan is a piece of shit ! Has been banned twice already, great fucking leader to have for our youngsters.
Don't care. Flanagan over Seeplod. Easy choice. Besides, his team was the ONLY team Melbourne feared.

Simple. It's not obsession. If it can be applied to myself and Flanagan it can be applied to you and Milford.
Here's why I like his style. He's a hard arse. He doesn't make excuses. He's current. Proven winner and his team was the only team Melbourne feared. Premiership winner. Young enough for innovation. Highly regarded by qualified judges. Enough?

See @pagey response above. He is absolutely spot on

Last edited:
He's high alright, so are you me thinks.

See @pagey response above. He is absolutely spot on
Still don't care. See Huge response to pagey response to rnabokov response. I've got solid reasons for liking Flanagan. Try disputing them rather than the childlike tongue poking.

Don't care. Flanagan over Seeplod. Easy choice. Besides, his team was the ONLY team Melbourne feared.
Well seeplod is defunct so no comparison needed, pretty sure the roosters and warriors of earlier years have proven to be thorns I'm melb. Side.

Active Now

• Browny
  • bb_gun
  • The True King
  • Broncs1459
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.