Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters

Dazza 92

NRL Player
Can we please get Pat out of the lock position. He is a prop who can play lock, not a lock who can play prop. As for Bullemor, with the right development he could easily become a weapon in the edge. If he stays as a middle forward, he is always going to be a bench impact player imo. It suits his game far better than if he is a starter.

Our big issue is we need a Fullback, a five eighth and a hooker because none of ours are good enough ( unless Milf can hit some form )
Im down with this Wolfie, but who repalces him at lock; TPJ perhaps?

Im looking for the next Cam Murrey or Vic Radley type to put in Paddys place if he ends up in front row.

However, between now and 2022 FA marekt opening up, maybe its Tevita..?

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
Article just now in the CM alleging St George contacted Green 2 weeks ago about their head coaching vacancy, to which Green replied, "thanks but no thanks".

Perhaps he has a better offer in the pipeline? Hopefully nothing has been 'promised' to him by certain people.
But did you actually read the article...

Basically it says that the Dragons wanted him as a plan B in case they couldn't come to terms with hook.

Also says that there are only 2 jobs he vkvets right now, and he won't take anything else until those positions are decided... the jobs being the Broncos and QLD jobs ... and IMO, he'll get one of them (hopefully not the Broncos gig)

Last edited:

pagey

NRL Captain

Im looking for the next Cam Murrey or Vic Radley type to put in Paddys place if he ends up in front row.

Bullemor?

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Bangalow

Bird.

For mine we need a ball playing lock with a step, ideally to link with the halves

Last edited:

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain

Definitely Pangai. We need a Lock who knows how to offload, and he is just about the only one in this squad who can do so without handing the ball over.

FaithinHook

NRL Player
But did you actually read the article...

Basically it says that the Dragons wanted him as a plan B in case they couldn't come to terms with hook.

Also says that there are only 2 jobs he vkvets right now, and he won't take anything else until those positions are decided... the jobs being the Broncos and QLD jobs ... and IMO, he'll get one of them (hopefully not the Broncos gig)
Ah you're right Foordy, a slight mis-read on my behalf there.

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
If he had a passing game, TPJ would be ideal at lock. As it stands, I think his offloads on the edge, say to an outside back like Staggs are more effective than in the middle.
I actually think TPJ has a good passing game, but he really needs to know when and where to do it.

He just needs to get his head screwed on right as he could be anything for us.

Huge

State of Origin Captain
Ipswich
Can we give the Cronulla talk a rest guys? I have no idea why this is still going all these years later. This thread is for the next Broncos coach. Flanagan is not a chance, so drop the conversation or take it to PM please.
Sorry, hadn't seen this. Dropped.

BooKhaki

BRL Player
Can we please get Pat out of the lock position. He is a prop who can play lock, not a lock who can play prop. As for Bullemor, with the right development he could easily become a weapon in the edge. If he stays as a middle forward, he is always going to be a bench impact player imo. It suits his game far better than if he is a starter.

Our big issue is we need a Fullback, a five eighth and a hooker because none of ours are good enough ( unless Milf can hit some form )
You don't think Turpin is good enough? Are you serious? Turpin is an absolute gun, and will fight it out with Grant in the years to come for QLD and Aus jersey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.