Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters
You tried to water down his dodgy activities by claiming plenty of others were caught up in the same web. However, I pointed out that only Flanagan went to the next level of arrogance and defied the sanctions imposed.

If you do indeed know this, but fail to see why that is an important distinction, then you've proven my point that your judgement is too impaired to make rational decisions about anything Shark related.
Seems like someone's taking a leaf out of Peptide Paul's book and getting needled up whenever Flanno's in the picture.

Thorn is tied to the reds at least for next year and maybe longer and he would Never break a contract.
The walkers are just too out there for most people.
I seriously don't get the hype over Thorn.

Yeah I know he made the GF of his como this year ... but it is the equivalent of making the GF if a 3rd XV comp.

They weren't up against NZ or South African teams ... when they were, they were down the bottom of the ladder

This club has fallen so far the last few years and no one gives a **** except the fans...cant name a coach ffs... Then serve up this shit sandwich of a team v eels!!!
2021 pre season should have started a dozen weeks ago when seibold and others should have been sacked.....but then thats hurting peoples feelings.....
These ***** aren't interested in premierships when everyone gets a participation award even if they are complete rubbish.

This club has fallen so far the last few years and no one gives a **** except the fans...cant name a coach ffs... Then serve up this shit sandwich of a team v eels!!!
2021 pre season should have started a dozen weeks ago when seibold and others should have been sacked.....but then thats hurting peoples feelings.....
These ***** aren't interested in premierships when everyone gets a participation award even if they are complete rubbish.
Heard of valum buddy? take some

They can’t apply, It’s not open mic night, Broncos invite you to apply.
Do you have any idea who's been in the process other than Walters and Green?

Formal interviews to begin this week.
10 applications in total. Shortlisted to 5 for the formal interview.
As well as Kevvie and Green, Shaun Wane and Neil Henry have made the final cut. Wane reported to be no chance.

*Source* - Petey Boy Badel.

You tried to water down his dodgy activities by claiming plenty of others were caught up in the same web. However, I pointed out that only Flanagan went to the next level of arrogance and defied the sanctions imposed.

If you do indeed know this, but fail to see why that is an important distinction, then you've proven my point that your judgement is too impaired to make rational decisions about anything Shark related.
Your failure is that you appear unable to accept that Flanagan was duped in the same manner as his fellow staffers, The Essenden club and staff and the Manly club and staff. The peptide regime wasn't to cheat but to shorten recovery times as you well know. Manly, Essenden and Cronulla all tried to use science to gain a competitive edge.

Flanagan did indeed break the rules but you cannot see the distinction. Although both events are related Flanagans punishment is quite severe for the offence. It's funny how you consider I am somehow in the wrong yet ASADA and the NRL must also be in the wrong. The sanctions for the 6 week course were fitting, the penalty for breaking the contact ruling quite severe. Get over it. It was almost a decade ago now.

If Lodge can be redeemed Flanagan can as well.

Your failure is that you appear unable to accept that Flanagan was duped in the same manner as his fellow staffers, The Essenden club and staff and the Manly club and staff. The peptide regime wasn't to cheat but to shorten recovery times as you well know. Manly, Essenden and Cronulla all tried to use science to gain a competitive edge.

Flanagan did indeed break the rules but you cannot see the distinction. Although both events are related Flanagans punishment is quite severe for the offence. It's funny how you consider I am somehow in the wrong yet ASADA and the NRL must also be in the wrong. The sanctions for the 6 week course were fitting, the penalty for breaking the contact ruling quite severe. Get over it. It was almost a decade ago now.

he doesn't seem that naive to me.

and if he didn't knowingly and deliberately breach the terms of his suspension then he would be the head coach somewhere right now

Taking illegal substances to shorten recovery times is a big part of cheating. You are right they were seeking a competitive advantage. Just not legally. They didn't get duped they were part of an illegal program.

The "unable to accept" and your assertion that he "cannot see a distinction" is just loaded language. Once again you are assuming these things because someone disagrees with you. These seem a constant feature of your arguments these days. It's sad because when you refrain from this labelling you can put up some interesting content.

The later breach was for managing salary cap and other matters while suspended which was proven. Not just the course issue.

Last edited:

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Gaz
  • Broncosgirl
  • peter09
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • barker
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.