Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters
He'd surely have to appreciate the relative job security given the precarious position domestic Rugby in Australia is in currently.

That said, if you're going to appoint Thorn then every reason you would have to justify it is the same or better justified by appointing Walters.
Job security and being an NRL coach do not go hand in hand either though tbf...

He is coming off a very low base, with a club and supporters starved off success, so what he has achieved is praiseworthy, but as you say far too early to be anointing him as a coaching miracle worker.

but don’t forget , he was considered a gun assistant at the time and had success in England , combine with admiral performance of titans this year , the Praise for him is well deserved imo.
I don’t think of him as a miracle worker , but he is someone I classify as a coach , you can see the titans improve round by round , individually and collectively which shows that he can coach . I compare it to the Seibold of the world whojust try copy Bellamy , I don’t see them types as coaches

but don’t forget , he was considered a gun assistant at the time and had success in England , combine with admiral performance of titans this year , the Praise for him is well deserved imo.
I don’t think of him as a miracle worker , but he is someone I classify as a coach , you can see the titans improve round by round , individually and collectively which shows that he can coach . I compare it to the Seibold of the world whojust try copy Bellamy , I don’t see them types as coaches
You appear to have misinterpreted my post, I was actually saying that what he has achieved to date is praiseworthy, it is just too soon to make a call that he will be a good/great coach. Remember, Seibold won the Dally M Coach of the year in his first year. The signs are that he will be a good coach.

Sproj, @Lockysillegitimatechild has seen the respect @broncsgoat has gained by being the first to smell the Shitbold stink and wants some of it too. That's why he's shitcanning Holbrook, a guy who has taken someone else's team from last to midtable with 4 less rounds and in the middle of covid.

It's a very solid contribution and inspired coaching. People are talking about it because it's quite an achievement but L'child hopes it all goes badly south so that he can be admired and respected like B'goat is on this forum. Bit sad, really.
BGoat is NOT admired and respected on this forum as best I can tell.
Not having a crack at you @broncsgoat just saying that admired and respected are strong terms and probably reserved for a handful.

Not having a crack at you @broncsgoat just saying that admired and respected are strong terms and probably reserved for a handful.
Fair play. I’m pretty sure huge was taking the piss 😂

Dobbo (take it with a grain of salt) said he has spoken to someone high up at broncos and coach announcement will be late this week or early next week hahah

It’s Dobbo so, yeah... But his calls have become a bit more selective and more spot on I would argue this year, so his credibility has improved somewhat.

It has been reported Bronx will make a call on CEO today or tomorrow, which gives the appointee a week - ten days to have some input into the coaching choice and still fit this timeline...

Last edited:
Dobbo (take it with a grain of salt) said he has spoken to someone high up at broncos and coach announcement will be late this week or early next week hahah
And if it’s not this week or next, it’ll be sometime after that...

Probably around the same time as the explosive Seibold dossier, so most likely in the next 24-48 hours.

Last edited:
C'mon guys! You MUST have guessed I was taking the piss even without an emoji!

I'm sure most knew, even bgoat would have guessed I was. The amount of crap thrown his way has been enormous with around 90% totally justified. I've gone off at him too for some utter crap he's posted but like everyone else on here he gets some stuff at times.

In some ways he reminds me of AP who infuriated and frustrated me but I didn't want him gone. I love the colour it brings because I was on here a long time ago and remember when it was the 'Let's suck Coxy's dick' forum with any and all dissenters either half banned, muzzled or perma banned.

By the way, I really don't mind fellow posters kicking the **** out of me, I'm hardly an insecure individual! I also know I have a very privileged life with great rewards accompanying my employment. I try to share them because I gain no pleasure from being selfish and self absorbed. Life's way more fun when you can help others 'win' too.

Same Dobbo who announced 'Rest easy Bronco fans, Dave Fifita isn't going anywhere anytime soon' ?

Same Dobbo who announced 'Rest easy Bronco fans, Dave Fifita isn't going anywhere anytime soon' ?
The very same, #mumble broken clock right twice a day mumble#.

Triple M had a snippet from an Alex Glenn interview who said he knows both Green and Walters well. If he had to choose one to come on board it would be Walters. That’ll make it awkward if Green gets the job....

Take it with a grain of salt I guess but the Mole was reporting that both Kevvie and Green have called Broncos key players saying they have the top job and asking questions about what has gone wrong with the club and how to fix it. Surely has to be bullshit.

Triple M had a snippet from an Alex Glenn interview who said he knows both Green and Walters well. If he had to choose one to come on board it would be Walters. That’ll make it awkward if Green gets the job....

Take it with a grain of salt I guess but the Mole was reporting that both Kevvie and Green have called Broncos key players saying they have the top job and asking questions about what has gone wrong with the club and how to fix it. Surely has to be bullshit.

The mole is a proven liar and is just saying shit because he knows he can get away with it.

Lol , pretty stupid of a new coach to ask the players how to fix things. Surely that dumb little twat can do better than that, then again 🤔.

Seems ridiculous that both of them would be calling players before any announcement has been made, especially seeing as though last time around apparently Kevvie was a 'sure thing'.

The snippet about the Broncos is at the end of this article.

Last edited:
Seems ridiculous that both of them would be calling players before any announcement has been made, especially seeing as though last time around apparently Kevvie was a 'sure thing'.

No one take The Mole seriously, anytime he says anything we all do this:

e8a.gif

notice how he doesn't name the player that told him these things ... to try an stop them coming our making him look like an even bigger fool than he is

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Battler
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • lynx000
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skyblues87
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • BruiserMk1
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.