Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters
I don't think Kev has enough shit in him to do that, but gee, I would love to see him do it, and just before he closes the door on his way out, he turns and says, unlike your last coach I think power point is overrated especially where young football players are concerned! Make a good movie hey
I like it! In my script it's shortened, he turns and says "PowerPoint tells you nuthin"

While our loss of culture is obvious to everyone, and Craig’s comments regarding keeping the culture going is a good one; who in our team (as Craig put it) oozed broncos culture?

the last guys I can name was Gillett, Parker, and Hodges.

i remember feeling a bit of sadness watching broncos players retire. Even Jack Reed impacted me one some level.

I couldn’t wait until Thaiday or now Boyd retire. Alex Glenn has been a great bloke and loyal clubmen but he never really made much of an impact, just did enough to maintain his starting spot and justify his moderate income. No knock on Lexy, that’s just all his ability allowed.

So who was meant to carry on the culture? McGuire, Corey Oates? Macca, Kodi Nikorima? Milford?

Hopefully Kev nailed it and is not like me most times I step straight out of an interview and mumble in despair to myself, "why the **** did I say that"!

Those pushing for Kevvie thinking he will reinvent the glory days remember we already have Alfie and Darren Lockyer to do that but are unable. Darren has caused all sorts of chaos with recruitment slash retention. Not an easy decision by any means.

Alfie runs the water and locky is pretty inexperienced in his role.

So Kevvie went to the pub and then went to the interview? Love it!

I like it! In my script it's shortened, he turns and says "PowerPoint tells you nuthin"
Yep I will go with that shortened script, more impactful, maybe we have Kev also look directly at Morris and shake his head slowly from side to side, what do you reckon HUGE!

All round top bloke Peter Badel reckons he's got the secret goss yet again ey..
Lets hope for once, even if it is just this once, Badel has laded the dart and Bellamy does *finally* come back to the Broncos.
Just imagine Donaghy as CEO for 2021+ then Bellamy walks in for 2022+.
If this all somehow becomes a reality, I see Smith moving back home and becoming an assistant under Kevvie in 2022 or 2023.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.