Next Broncos coach

Who should it be?

• Total voters
Yep I will go with that shortened script, more impactful, maybe we have Kev also look directly at Morris and shake his head slowly from side to side, what do you reckon HUGE!
Absolutely, just as long as it's a slow single movement, side to side as you say. Brevity seems to be more impactful with just the right lighting and camera angle, in my humble opinion. This gives me an idea for a project involving total strangers and a shared love for the Broncos.

Ben Ikin on Fox right now going absolutely off his head saying that the Bellamy coaching Director possibility is a ridiculous idea and "can only end in disaster". I think maybe Ben has been told he did not get the CEO role, he is throwing a massive tanty. Surely if we not be carrying on like this if he was going to be CEO.

Last edited:
Kevvie just on Fox saying he had no idea about the Bellamy proposal. Kev actually asking the fox panel if they knew any more details. Also said he was very comfortable with how his interview went this arvo. Said he was grateful for the interview opportunity and spoke to the board about how he felt there was no longer any connection between the history of the club to present day. Decision to be made over the weekend, according to Kev.

Kev also a fan of Kotoni at number 6.

Last edited:
Bring back Bellamy!!!!!

In order to get us back to being the best team in rugby league, bringing back Craig Bellamy is absolutely vital and essential!

If the Broncos screw this up AGAIN, it will be world war 3!!!!!

This HAS TO happen!!!

Kevvie just on Fox saying he had no idea about the Bellamy proposal. Kev actually asking the fox panel if they knew any more details. Also said he was very comfortable with how his interview went this arvo. Said he was grateful for the interview opportunity and spoke to the board about how he felt there was no longer any connection between the history of the club to present day. Decision to be made over the weekend, according to Kev.

Kev also a fan of Kotoni at number 6.
We need him as our Coach
No one more Deserving
His Love for this Club shows no bounds

If this ploy to get Bellamy here in 2022 comes off, it may also have an important flow-on effect with regard to player recruitment. Storm players such as Munster, Grant, Smith may be keen to follow.

Ikin just had a shot at the Broncos something along the lines of:
still internally and privately the club are blaming COVID-19 for the year they have had, which means they haven't looked internally to where they got it wrong..All the Broncos saw was a challenge and couldn't aim up to it.
Benny has clearly been told that he will not be CEO.
I look forward to seeing Donaghy in club colours.

Active Now

• Redux
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • ezpz
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.