• Total voters
**** that would be perfect. Screw team lists, let's post staff lists:

CEO: Donaghy
Coaching Director: Bellamy
Head Coach: Walters
Assistant Coaches: Kearney, Henry, Cartwright
Kearney goin to Storm.

Bit like Kevvie.
Why do people keep saying that... kevvie is a very experienced coach... just cause it hasn’t been in the nrl doesn’t mean he’s not... he is a good coach the only thing he lacks is potentially the off the field side of the job (not talking about media more player signings but I can’t find the word) which I think with the right people around him and with the connections he has gotten through previous gigs he will be fine

It's probably gonna be Gentle for 3 years, just when you thought the shit season was over.

I've made a copy of this post in Paint FYI. You sure you want to make this claim after the Wallace fiasco?

1EI3.gif

Matty Johns spoke to Walters after the game and asked him about the interview and the reported talks with Bellamy. Kev didn’t sound confident about either in my opinion, but that could just be him not wanting to step on any toes.

Why do people keep saying that... kevvie is a very experienced coach... just cause it hasn’t been in the nrl doesn’t mean he’s not... he is a good coach the only thing he lacks is potentially the off the field side of the job (not talking about media more player signings but I can’t find the word) which I think with the right people around him and with the connections he has gotten through previous gigs he will be fine
Rep coaching is a very different thing to coach an NRL club ... just ask Mal

I saw Kevvie at around 7.30pm, in the Western stand before I went up to the shithouse seats I was allocated as a member, (nothing else was available according to the Broncos membership team and Ticketek) besides the 2500 empty seats around me... Aisle 639, for the record, for those watching...

His phone was ringing off tap. I had a fleeting moment to quip to him, ‘the coach‘s box is upstairs mate...’ He replied, ‘ha, yep...’

And that was it. On his phone and gone. Still wearing the same kit he was photographed in earlier that day at Red Hill, so it seems he had a busy afternoon.

Not insider goss. Just a brief moment in my evening...

Last edited:
I saw Kevvie at around 7.30pm, in the Western stand before I went up to the shithouse seats I was allocated as a member, (nothing else was available according to the Broncos membership team and Ticketek) besides the 2500 empty seats around me... Aisle 639, for the record, for those watching...

His phone was ringing off tap. I had a fleeting moment to quip to him, ‘the coach‘s box is upstairs mate...’ He replied, ‘ha, yep...’

And that was it. On his phone and gone. Still wearing the same kit he was photographed in earlier that day at Red Hill, so it seems he had a busy afternoon.

How terrible you dropped his name AND mentioned being a member!
Shameful bragging.😲😁

We employee Walters and allow him to continue to coach Qld who get absolutely flogged three blot than wait through the pre-season and look forward to what? Sorry people, still suffering 2020 and full of negativity. Announcing a good Ceo will change all that I'm sure.

You missed out the most important part!

Do you fly business class?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Huge
  • Skathen
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.