Next Generation Queensland Players

OXY-351 said:
m1c said:
That Lewis try isn't scored in past series. Folau eats those bad boys for breakfast. It was a massive game turner IMO.

True. Folau wouldn't have stood around waiting for Slater to catch it

In fairness to Yow Yeh I reckon he was subtly taken out by Hayne. His eyes were fixed on the contest so you can't punish it, yet I've got no doubt he still have a fairly good idea of what was happening within his peripheral vision.

OXY-351 said:
m1c said:
That Lewis try isn't scored in past series. Folau eats those bad boys for breakfast. It was a massive game turner IMO.

Folau would have got the mark for sure.

draggx said:
OXY-351 said:
m1c said:

Look if you talk about AFL on a RL forum again, I'm going to get up and walk out.

OXY-351 said:
draggx said:
[quote="OXY-351":s6kz4yh6]
m1c said:

Look if you talk about AFL on a RL forum again, I'm going to get up and walk out.[/quote:s6kz4yh6]
Hmm... I see what you did thar... eusa_think

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • Strop
  • phoenix
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Culhwch
  • Porthoz
  • Wolfie
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Financeguy
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.