NFL 2013/2014 discussion

Sanchez throws a TD in his first drive in the pre-season.

8f9137e17f892c6094989d678eb19bf2_large

Shame it was pick 6.

Last edited:
Geno Smith may have picked up an injury so Sanchez may get the gig by default.

I don't know, I'd look long and hard at Greg McElroy if I were Rex...

The worst part is that he didnt even try to make that tackle. Sack him now.

It's preseason. No coach expects their assumed starting QB to make that tackle. Even if he is as bad as Sanchez.

I don't care if its the preseason. You throw a pick like that - you try to make up for it. Particularly when you're fighting to keep your job.

I don't know if trying to tackle a linebacker on your first pre-season game as a QB is a good idea, no matter how dreadful the pass was!

Attempting that tackle doesn't stop the TD, and doesn't take the bad throw back. He isn't going to win the job with his arm in a sling. They're not going to give him the job on the basis of good hustle.

Ugh, not the most appetising of kick-off games. I don't really care for either team. Go Broncos, I guess.

Still, excited the NFL is finally back! Can't wait for Falcons-Saints early Monday morning (work is really going to suck after that...).

I almost can't fight the urge to get gamepass. I'm trying to come up with scenarios where I can justify getting gamepass lol

I almost can't fight the urge to get gamepass. I'm trying to come up with scenarios where I can justify getting gamepass lol

Shut up and just do it........

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I've had it the last 2 years so definitely know how awesome it is, but Brazil needs to be my main focus....ahh **** it, I'm gonna get it eventually, might as well do it in week 1.

Great interception by Chris Harris

Last edited:

Active Now

• Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bongo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Alec
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • lynx000
  • BooKhaki
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.