Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yeah I thought that was weird.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Why do the Jaguars think Blaine Gabbert is any good?

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I dunno. Why do a lot of people think Tim Tebow is good? One of those mysteries of life... I thought Henne was starting in Jax these days though?

Jeez, I really hope the Broncos pull Peyton early today, or I may go 0-3 in fantasy this week. 21/24, 264 yards, 3 scores at the half.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Just letting anyone know that doesn't have Gamepass that the NFL currently have a 20% off promotion - put in GAMEPASS20.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
dammit, should have waited 4 weeks!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Rams have been shit. No running game at all. 49ers look to be back in business since they are running the ball a lot more.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Haha... Joe Staley, whom brutalised little princess Clay Matthews, is a pussy and admits it:

[TWEET]383456872071565313[/TWEET]

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, looks like Gore had a good game.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
But Brady also has a softer side. A teammate, who wishes -- no, begs -- to not be named, says Brady's vernacular isn't always dripping with masculinity. While most guys address each other with a casual, "Hey, man," Brady often calls teammates something else.
"He always kind of calls guys 'Babe,'" the teammate says. "I was confused [at first]. I was like, 'Did he just call me babe?' But he kind of talks to guys like that, like, 'Hey, babe.' It's the California boy in him, I guess.

Tom Brady and the 12 things you might not have known about New England's star quarterback - ESPN

[video=youtube_share;ipYv9uV5S1U]http://youtu.be/ipYv9uV5S1U[/video]

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Evidently Trent Richardson was just dead wood holding the Browns back. The Colts have got to be a bit worried now...

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah for sure, ever since then The Browns are undefeated and have a winning record!

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Colts 4-1, yeah baby!

Giants season over you'd have to say at 0-5. Especially with a divisional loss. Well, they can rebuild the o-line in the draft hopefully.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Awesome game between Dallas and Denver

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Panthers couldn't even get a TD today. Smashed they were. A bit of talk on twitter about people wanting to trade Cam Newton.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
This round's highlights so far:

- Pats didn't score a TD. First time in how long?
- Shoot-out in Dallas, Denver's defence exposed.
- Colts beat Seattle and prove they are the real deal.
- Giants lose again and can already start rebuilding for next season.
- The Chiefs, lead by the much maligned Alex Smith are the big surprise of the season and one of the few unbeaten teams.
- The Saints are well and truly back. Look out for Brees & co. They're out to make a statement!
- Niners are tearing Houston a new one as I type this. Schaub has been benched and SF is now resting their first string players... Ouch.

Both West divisions looking like the highest rated in their conference.

Division predictions AFC: Broncos, Colts, Pats and an interesting battle between the Bengals and Ravens in the North div.
Division predictions NFC: New Orleans, Cowboys, the massive battle of the West between Seattle and San Francisco, and an interesting battle in the North between Detroit, Chicago and Green Bay, with a slight advantage to the Packers, because they have a guy called Rodgers in their team...

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
yaaaay, 2 teams in AFC west are undefeated and neither of them wear Silver or black :S

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Dexter
  • Allo
  • Redfern_1980
  • Maddy
  • Jazza
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Howie
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • teampjta
  • Bronx48
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Skyblues87
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.