NFL 2013/2014 discussion

Just screwed me in the NFL.com fantasy... aided by Peyton Manning's intercepts. Not happy! :motz:

Tampa up 24-7 in Seattle - can they pull off the upset? It would definitely help my Saints after they sucked terribly against the Jets.

Raiders sucked a dick today. Nick Foles was Jim Kelly today against the Raiders. Completely dominated in the hurry up offense.

Panthers with 4 wins in a row. Big test against the 49er's next week then the Patriots at home the week after.

Don't like that the Panthers are only a game back from the Saints now. Hopefully the Niners and Pats can help us out a little.

**** you Bucs, you could have held on just a little longer FFS.
Seattle cannot get homefield advantage for the playoffs... They will be incredibly hard to beat at home.

Don't like that the Panthers are only a game back from the Saints now. Hopefully the Niners and Pats can help us out a little.
We'll help you out first and then we'll help North Carolina... :aetsch:

**** you Bucs, you could have held on just a little longer FFS.
Seattle cannot get homefield advantage for the playoffs... They will be incredibly hard to beat at home.

Saints'll do it in week thirteen, and again in the NFC Championship game if they have to!

Saints'll do it in week thirteen, and again in the NFC Championship game if they have to!
They won't have to, as they won't be playing in the NFC Championship game.

That would be cool if Carolina made it.

**** you Seneca Wallace. This is obviously payback for my constant bagging of tebow.

Seneca Wallace? I haven't heard that name for a while

What is going on with the results today? Colts smashed by the Rams 38-8 at home, Titans getting beaten by the Faguars, Bengals behind the Ravens.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.