NFL 2013/2014 discussion

No fucking way! Have you seen the game or even just this play?

You lot sounds like 2 women bickering at Bingo.

No fucking way! Have you seen the game or even just this play?

Saw the game, Mathews was targeting him all game and this time just hit a little late. Few seconds in it, looked awesome anyway. :001_tt2:

Yeah, a little late... Sure. :001_rolleyes:

Even if it was the incorrect ref decision, the resulting TD was a deserved punishment for the foul. :finger:

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

1378771074.png

Yessss......

Candlestick Park Section 32 Upper Box Seating View at SeatHound.com

I'll be on my own though, my mate can't make it to SF but we're going to Disneyland!

Have fun!
I'm seeing the G-Men play in San Diego in December... I'm quite tumescent about that.

That's awesome! What I would give to see a live NFL game!

Massively jealous. Would lose my shit to be at a live nfl game

Massively jealous. Would lose my **** to be at a live nfl game
went to the jets-49'ers game last october at metlife, was pretty cool for someone who doesn't follow it that closely. only the 49'ers turned up that day but it was fun all the same.

as someone who's used to following football/nrl and having games only for 2 hours max, i was a bit concerned i'd feel as if the game was dragging considering it goes for 3-4 hours when taking into account all the stoppages and what not. totally didn't feel that way, it was like a whirlwind, plus they also showed highlights of other games that were happening live during the breaks, so you are pretty much entertained the entire time.

only thing that was a bit meh was the SALUTE YOUR TROOPS every 10mins and at every interval they would be wheeling out some vet. hand me a bucket please.

edit: wish i had of turned up earlier to get in on the tailgate parties, looks like a lot of fun!

Last edited:

Active Now

• marw
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.