NFL 2013/2014 discussion

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
I am absolutely filthy about this trade...given the Browns track record in the draft over the last, i don't know...FIFTEEN FUCKING YEARS...you would think that we might try and build around the ONE franchise player we picked on the offensive side of the ball in that time...

But no, let's flip him two games into his second season and pick up the 20-somethingth pick in next years draft which we'll inevitably turn in Brandon Weeden's older brother...

**** me I give up...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Panthers have smoked the Giants. Brilliant

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Brown's trade Richardson and then beat the Vikings.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
0-3

Vikings displayed the perfect guide on how to lose to a Cleveland Brown side sporting a rookie QB. Disgusting effort from the Vikings, it's easy to lay the blame on Ponder who had some absolutely dumb moments and it's basically the NFL equivalent of Corey Norman...but jesus the OL was no where to be seen and the defence which was at one point Minnesota's biggest strength has been piss weak.

AP can't carry them either - I reckon we're going to see a repeat of 2011/12

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Some crazy scores today! Carolina destroys NYG, Baltimore put a massive hurting on Houston, Cincinnati beat Green Bay and Indy beating down on SF! Hopefully the trend continues tomorrow!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I knew we would! Glad to see we've finally rid ourselves to the stench that was Richardson and can now move forward!

I had a feeling you would be beating your meat over the win. :loool:

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Some crazy scores today! Carolina destroys NYG, Baltimore put a massive hurting on Houston, Cincinnati beat Green Bay and Indy beating down on SF! Hopefully the trend continues tomorrow!

I know it's early yet but Seattle with two games up on San Fran is pretty huge. The Niners are looking a little like pretenders at this point.

Great win for my Saints this morning, even if it was only against the Cards. Even better to see the Dolphins down the Falcons to let us get two games up in the South. Seahawks-Saints NFC Championship game anyone?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I am just very happy that Carolina had a win and a big win at that. Bring on Arizona after the Bye.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I wouldn't put anything past New Orleans with Drew Brees at QB. They won and 3 of the 4 big NFC teams lost this week to fall to 1-2.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I had a great time at the game today. Well worth the price of admission, the Niner fans were all pretty cool despite the loss.

The game does not feel like it goes for three hours at all. Lots of noise when the Colts were on the offence.

I'm gonna have to get to Indianapolis for a home game sometime, it's pretty fun to be at a game as the away team so making noise with the home fans would be wicked.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Man would be so awesome to go to a game. Did you tailgate?

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
'...my daughter is laying here under me...'

The hell is going on in the Peterson household?

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncs1459
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.