NFL 2015/16 Discussion

Yep, what penny said. Brady is an elite QB, no argument. But he has also benefited from being in the best system in the league for the past sixteen or seventeen years, or whatever it is now. Plug Manning, Brees, Rodgers, the other Manning, Rothlisberger, Palmer, Rivers, or a bunch of other QBs in there, and they still would have had a similar level of success.
That's like saying Cam Smith isn't the best hooker because he benefits from being in a great system.

Brady shut everybody up by his clutch plays when it counted, no-one else could have kept calm and come back 25 points down like that. And he's done it 5 times ffs. If it hadn't been for helmet catch he'd have 6.

If it hadn't been for helmet catch he'd have 6.

If it hadn't been for Edelman's circus catch, or Shanahan's inability to call runs to set up a field goal, he'd have four. And if the Seahawks run it with Lynch, he'd have three. If Viniateri doesn't nail forty-plus yarders against the Rams and Panthers, he might only have two or even just one. Let's not play the if game....

I've been watching all the American sports shows (just revelling in the glory) and it's funny how all of the haters have changed their tune regarding Brady. A couple of years ago it was Manning v Brady, then it was Montana v Brady, now even those douche canoe's Gruden and Kellerman are on the Brady is the GOAT bandwagon.

I thought that Brady's 3rd and 10 pass on the goal line in that final drive to Hogan was particularly clutch, watch the last 15 minutes of that game and Brady was passing with enormous balls, right into the teeth of defence - inch perfect. Was a masterpiece.

Watching Patriots fans defend their team reminds me of Melbourne Storms fans defending their team...

Unread

Active Now

• john1420
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Mr Fourex
  • Maroon4life
  • broncoscope
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • sooticus
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.