NFL 2015/16 Discussion

Amazing comeback!

Falcons D fell away, Pats D stepped up, Ryan took a sack when he didn't need to.

Serious props to the falcons though. They gave it 110%. The pats had to win that. They didn't get it handed to them. I feel a bit sorry for Matt Ryan but I think they will get back there again.

Falcons lost that. That 4th quarter was appalling from them, when they only had to coast to get the trophy.

Credit to Brady, but he will never be the GOAT under bellycheat.

Falcons lost that. That 4th quarter was appalling from them, when they only had to coast to get the trophy.

Some people are just meant to win and others aren't. Life ain't fair people.

Get the sand out of your lady parts.

Good win PATRIOTS woooo! Hardluck Falcons, after starting off with all the momentum, and then to get run down right at the end..ouch

That was amazing! I still can't believe it. What a come back to end all come backs and a choke to end all chokes.

I thought the Seattle passing instead of running would never be topped. I was wrong.

-----
People saying that Brady and Bellichick don't deserve the accolades are only making themselves look ignorant. They are the greatest of all time.

Why weren't the Steelers punished for the deflated balls discovered this year???? Gooddell was out on a personal mission to destroy the patriots for whatever private agenda he has. It was a witch hunt, and was proven himself to be the corrupt one, not Brady or Bill.

They've become the most despised franchise in the world of sports, continuously whinging about some conspiracy against them, while cheating away any chance they get. Pretty much at Sharks level for mine.

Falcons deserve a fucking dressing down and spanking after literally giving the game away, when they had it well and truly won. Hmm, makes me wonder how that happened...?

They've become the most despised franchise in the world of sports, continuously whinging about some conspiracy against them, while cheating away any chance they get. Pretty much at Sharks level for mine.

Falcons deserve a fucking dressing down and spanking after literally giving the game away, when they had it well and truly won. Hmm, makes me wonder how that happened...?
The patriots didn't make them choke. We had tired out their defence and then the Offence started panicking. Matty Ice turned to Water. Get rid of the ball ffs.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.