NFL 2015/16 Discussion

It's good news for sure... but the headcase is still in the front office, so forgive me for being overly cautious and sceptical.
Yeah, the owner is completely nuts. Wait and see. McDaniels took one look and said Hell No.

What's amazing is that Malcolm Butler is the back bone of their secondary. Amazing what confidence can do to a person.

With Nink back firing & Hightower playing well again we do look like a new team compared to the first 5-6 games this season.

Butler is a good player. That interception in the super bowl was no fluke. He has talent and is a star on defence for the pats

Butler is adequate. He's no Richard Sherman. He's undersized and can be dominated by bigger receivers, but he does his job. The safeties are the real stars.

It's no secret the Pats have had a pretty easy run of opposing QBs, so this week will be a massive test for them. As will next week if they get past the Steelers. Belichick is the master, so everyone will need to do their jobs.

Yeah, the owner is completely nuts. Wait and see. McDaniels took one look and said Hell No.

McDaniels decided he didn't want to move his 4 kids across the country, amongst other reasons.

Butler is adequate. He's no Richard Sherman. He's undersized and can be dominated by bigger receivers, but he does his job. The safeties are the real stars.

It's no secret the Pats have had a pretty easy run of opposing QBs, so this week will be a massive test for them. As will next week if they get past the Steelers. Belichick is the master, so everyone will need to do their jobs.
Butler's best asset is his aggression, he hits as hard as he bloody well can. It's just funny that until that intercept he was unheard of, and since then it's been all up hill. Bellichick knows how to pick a player with heart. Edelman is the same, plays above his weight and size.

I'm not worried about the passing game of Big Ben, I'm worried about stopping Leveon freaking Bell.

McDaniels decided he didn't want to move his 4 kids across the country, amongst other reasons.
I'd say that's a polite way of saying NFW. If a team with a solid roster and stable front office on the West Coast rang him and said come be our head coach he'd be on the plane with his family in a flash.

Come on Falcons... don't make the US (and the world) vomit twice in such a short time!

Pats! Pats! Pats! Pats!
That flea flicker to Hogan though. All the talk on how awesome Julio was (and i'm not denying he was awesome) without mentioning Hogan had the exact same stats as him. What a game!!!!

I'd say that's a polite way of saying NFW. If a team with a solid roster and stable front office on the West Coast rang him and said come be our head coach he'd be on the plane with his family in a flash.

Just going to state a few things here.
McDaniels agrees to the interview, if he had no intention he could have declined to interview.
From what I've read one reason he pulled his name was because he was told Shanny already had the job.

We have the 2nd overall pick, and likely our choice of any QB in the draft. We have 10 total draft picks, and 87 million in cap space. This is actually a great, and rare job opening. Shanahan also has the opportunity to pick his GM, other franchises have done this successfully.

Yes the jury is still out on York and his side kick Paraag Marathe. I'm giving them another chance to not **** this up, get the right guys

This Superbowl is going to be a cracker!

Two top defences, two top offences!

Yes the jury is still out on York and his side kick Paraag Marathe. I'm giving them another chance to not **** this up, get the right guys
You're a better man than I am...

Active Now

• Dash
  • Tmac
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • bb_gun
  • Shane Tronc
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • FACTHUNT
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • Mick_Hancock
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Allo
  • Bish
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.