NFL 2015/16 Discussion

Fucking clutch field goal from Crosby there. 56 yards out with under two minutes to go to put them up by 3

Double clutch in the end!

Next week will be a shootout.

Cowboys supporters pretty much in tears after that game. One and done just like the giants who they were mocking last week

Meanwhile at Kansas, its the field goal Steelers leading at the moment 18-10 with 5 to play
There defence has kept Smith and co in check the whole night

I'd like a Packers vs Steelers Superbowl please.

I don't like them much, but credit to the Packers and A-Rod for the turnaround in their season... they were gone halfway through.

Now the Pittsburgh boys need to do everyone a favour and win the AFC, so that everyone can enjoy the Superbowl without strong gag reflexes.

Pats v Packers please. Neither team can defend so it would be exciting!

I definitely underestimated how low rate the cowboys D was. Their secondary was exposed today.
If they can improve their D through FA and draft they'll be very good.

I'd like a Falcons v Patriots superbowl. Although Rodgers v Brady would be one for the ages.

All 4 of these teams are legitimate contenders and deserve to be there. Any match up will be good.

I think we're looking at Green Bay-Atlanta and Pittsburgh-New England conference championships. Superbowl could be any combination of those four, although none of those combinations particularly appeal to me. Of the teams left, I'd love to see KC win it all.

Dammit, should have put some money on.

I feel like we're going to see an Atlanta-Pittsburgh Superbowl. At this point I don't have terribly strong feelings about any of the teams left, so it's become a bit humdrum. I'm ready for next season!

That's a bit of a cop out on the pats defence
They are criminally underrated
What's amazing is that Malcolm Butler is the back bone of their secondary. Amazing what confidence can do to a person.

With Nink back firing & Hightower playing well again we do look like a new team compared to the first 5-6 games this season.

@Porthoz it looks like Kyle Shanahan will be the 49ers new HC. He is to meet with potential Packers (and maybe others) personnel for the GM position next week. It'll be interesting to see who he can assemble for his coaching staff.
Exciting mate!

@Porthoz it looks like Kyle Shanahan will be the 49ers new HC. He is to meet with potential Packers (and maybe others) personnel for the GM position next week. It'll be interesting to see who he can assemble for his coaching staff.
Exciting mate!
It's good news for sure... but the headcase is still in the front office, so forgive me for being overly cautious and sceptical.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Culhwch
  • Spoon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrMoore
  • Midean
  • Lostboy
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  • Emanon
  • Manofoneway
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.