NFL 2018 Discussion

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Titans and Jaguars through to next playoffs round, how about that?! :superhappythumbsup:

Pretty good start to the play offs. Entertaining games on the whole.

I thought New Orleans looked great and Atlanta looked decent, the others looked like shit though. Both New England and Pittsburgh will win comfortably this week.

Blake Bortles with 87 yards.

How did the Bills lose to that?!?!?!

Steelers should beat them easily but no Ryan Shazier means they have no chance against the Pats.

Blake Bortles with 87 yards.

How did the Bills lose to that?!?!?!

Buffalo were awful on offense. It highlighted how bad the AFC is that they made the playoffs. McCoy is great but they didn't give it to him enough.

After probably a decade of being a fan I’ve finally gotten myself a Jersey just in time to watch the Vikes beat the Saints and take it all the way to the SB. Skol Vikes !!!

Jags surprising again, in Pittsburgh no less this time... paving the road for another Pats SB appearance. :barf:

And how about that safety's brain snap to hand the Vikings an unlikely win? :whatwouldjareddo:

Jags surprising again, in Pittsburgh no less this time... paving the road for another Pats SB appearance. :barf:

And how about that safety's brain snap to hand the Vikings an unlikely win?

What happened? I couldn't watch the game.

And how about that safety's brain snap to hand the Vikings an unlikely win? :whatwouldjareddo:

I have no words for that last play, but shit I’m glad it unravelled the way it did

C'mon Jags. You can fluke another one.

Or maybe they should just cancel the championship round and just have Eagles/Vikes in the Super Bowl. It's what the people want.

I am actually more disappointed with how the game ended than I thought I would be. I watched a few games this season but didn't get too into it until the previous game. I'm obviously not a big NFL fan but I spent a few days in New Orleans in 2013. One of the days I spent there was just a normal game day and the city was buzzing. They treat every Sunday like it's NRL Grand Final day and it's something everyone needs to be apart of one day. I would love it if fans of the NRL showed half of the amount of passion and excitement these fans do for a club match.

I love that the 2 QB's in the NFC Championship were both back ups in St. Louis during their excellent season last year.

I love that the 2 QB's in the NFC Championship were both back ups in St. Louis during their excellent season last year.

Well, technically Foles was never a back up given that he was released prior to training camp.

It's a funny game though. Rams traded Bradford for Foles from the Eagles. And now Bradford is the backup QB for the Vikes.

Backup Bowl! Let's get ready to rumblllleeeeeeee.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.