NFL 2018 Discussion

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
And who could forget dear old deflategate. That’s completely normal, I mean every team has at least 3 cheating scandals in there history, right?

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
Does anyone know place in QLD where you can buy NFL jerseys from these days?

I'm looking at buying a new one, but it's 2-5 weeks postage from the USA and I want it for Super Bowl.

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
New England & Minnesota.
Make that the Eagles
Cant believe people have been writing the eagles off so hard. They are a very well balanced side all over the park. And they did beat the Falcons when they were red hot last week. They deserve to be in the super bowl
Also, how good was Amendolas catch for the last TD

Viti

QCup Player
Does anyone know place in QLD where you can buy NFL jerseys from these days?

I'm looking at buying a new one, but it's 2-5 weeks postage from the USA and I want it for Super Bowl.
I got mine online from Nike.com the postage wouldn’t have been more then 2 weeks I don’t think

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Yeah it was pretty deflating when you guys took out our QB with an illegal, coward hit and destroyed our season. Forgive me if I don't shed any tears.
Did the same with Gronk but i think the Pats play alot better without him. They are very unpredictable when he isnt on the park

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
Pats are easily a better team with Gronk on the field though, let's not be silly.
Amendola is AMAZING!! Gotta be one of the most underrated play off guys in history. He's just mega clutch.

Anyway, another day another Patriots come from behind in the 4th quarter play off victory. Glorious. (I could really do without the stress though, seriously)

Viti

QCup Player
Yeah it was pretty deflating when you guys took out our QB with an illegal, coward hit and destroyed our season. Forgive me if I don't shed any tears.
Coward hit? Hardly. Also f*** Aaron Rodgers

Last edited:

Culhwch

QCup Player
So "maybe" letting down footballs slightly is equal to deliberately injuring human beings? OK then.
I feel like Pats fans are the only people who bring up Bountygate anymore. Brett Favre doesn't care. Numerous players have admitted most teams have done it at one point or another, and the Saints just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Build a bridge already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.