NFL 2018 Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Porthoz, Jan 8, 2018.

1. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

And who could forget dear old deflategate. That’s completely normal, I mean every team has at least 3 cheating scandals in there history, right?

Culhwch likes this.
  2. Clintos

Clintos NRL Captain

:yawn:

3. broncos4life

I agree, cheating is pretty boring. Much more exciting to try and win fair and square.

4. AndyB

AndyB NYC Player

What are people's picks for the championship games this week?

5. New England & Minnesota.

6. Clintos

Clintos NRL Captain

Yewwwww!

mrslong likes this.
  7. broncos4life

8. Clintos

Clintos NRL Captain

Does anyone know place in QLD where you can buy NFL jerseys from these days?

I'm looking at buying a new one, but it's 2-5 weeks postage from the USA and I want it for Super Bowl.

9. mitch222

mitch222 State of Origin Rep

Make that the Eagles
    Cant believe people have been writing the eagles off so hard. They are a very well balanced side all over the park. And they did beat the Falcons when they were red hot last week. They deserve to be in the super bowl
    Also, how good was Amendolas catch for the last TD

10. Viti

Viti QCup Player

I got mine online from Nike.com the postage wouldn’t have been more then 2 weeks I don’t think

11. Viti

Viti QCup Player

What a let down today’s game was, feeling pretty deflated atm

12. Clintos

Clintos NRL Captain

Yeah I looked there. They don't have much. Cheers though.

13. broncos4life

Yeah it was pretty deflating when you guys took out our QB with an illegal, coward hit and destroyed our season. Forgive me if I don't shed any tears.

14. Everyone on the Eagles train... tuu-tuut!

Sick of the **** "Storm of the NFL" cheats having such a free ride to the SB. Jags almost had them, would've been awesome!

AndyB, Bucking Beads and broncos4life like this.
  15. mitch222

mitch222 State of Origin Rep

Did the same with Gronk but i think the Pats play alot better without him. They are very unpredictable when he isnt on the park

16. mrslong

mrslong State of Origin Rep

Pats are easily a better team with Gronk on the field though, let's not be silly.
    Amendola is AMAZING!! Gotta be one of the most underrated play off guys in history. He's just mega clutch.

Anyway, another day another Patriots come from behind in the 4th quarter play off victory. Glorious. (I could really do without the stress though, seriously)

17. mrslong

mrslong State of Origin Rep

So "maybe" letting down footballs slightly is equal to deliberately injuring human beings? OK then.

18. Viti

Viti QCup Player

Coward hit? Hardly. Also f*** Aaron Rodgers

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  19. Viti

Viti QCup Player

Just out of curiosity what jerseys are you looking for? Any particular players?

20. Culhwch

Culhwch QCup Player

I feel like Pats fans are the only people who bring up Bountygate anymore. Brett Favre doesn't care. Numerous players have admitted most teams have done it at one point or another, and the Saints just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Build a bridge already.