NFL 2018 Discussion

The Saints are probably the most disgusting team, considering how you know, they deliberately injured opposition players and paid them for it. Muwahahaha. I do like Drew Brees though. Anyway, what a finish to a game. That poor safety, I wonder how an NRL tackling coach could make it in the NFL, dead set lads USE YOUR ARMS FFS.

I for one am Alert but not Alarmed that Tom Coughlin is coaching against the Pats this weekend. Alert but not Alarmed.

Bountygate was a long time ago. Just like Videotapegate.

And who could forget dear old deflategate. That’s completely normal, I mean every team has at least 3 cheating scandals in there history, right?

What are people's picks for the championship games this week?

New England & Minnesota.

Does anyone know place in QLD where you can buy NFL jerseys from these days?

I'm looking at buying a new one, but it's 2-5 weeks postage from the USA and I want it for Super Bowl.

New England & Minnesota.

Make that the Eagles
Cant believe people have been writing the eagles off so hard. They are a very well balanced side all over the park. And they did beat the Falcons when they were red hot last week. They deserve to be in the super bowl
Also, how good was Amendolas catch for the last TD

Does anyone know place in QLD where you can buy NFL jerseys from these days?

I'm looking at buying a new one, but it's 2-5 weeks postage from the USA and I want it for Super Bowl.

I got mine online from Nike.com the postage wouldn’t have been more then 2 weeks I don’t think

What a let down today’s game was, feeling pretty deflated atm

I got mine online from Nike.com the postage wouldn’t have been more then 2 weeks I don’t think

Yeah I looked there. They don't have much. Cheers though.

What a let down today’s game was, feeling pretty deflated atm

Yeah it was pretty deflating when you guys took out our QB with an illegal, coward hit and destroyed our season. Forgive me if I don't shed any tears.

Yeah it was pretty deflating when you guys took out our QB with an illegal, coward hit and destroyed our season. Forgive me if I don't shed any tears.

Did the same with Gronk but i think the Pats play alot better without him. They are very unpredictable when he isnt on the park

Pats are easily a better team with Gronk on the field though, let's not be silly.
Amendola is AMAZING!! Gotta be one of the most underrated play off guys in history. He's just mega clutch.

Anyway, another day another Patriots come from behind in the 4th quarter play off victory. Glorious. (I could really do without the stress though, seriously)

Active Now

• kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.