NFL 2018 Discussion

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Spygate has been disproven and Deflategate was such a non-story witch hunt, but yeah let's go on with those stories.
Changing the way a ball travels through the air without your opponent's knowledge is cheating. Pats fans are the only ones that refuse to accept this.

especially when the reasons they lost the 3 super bowls has nothing to do with Brady. Argh, haters gonna hate.
I would say fumbling the ball in the final minutes, handing the ball to the opponent to then take the lead would have a fair bit to do with Brady, but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
Changing the way a ball travels through the air without your opponent's knowledge is cheating. Pats fans are the only ones that refuse to accept this.

I would say fumbling the ball in the final minutes, handing the ball to the opponent to then take the lead would have a fair bit to do with Brady, but that's just me.
It was allegedly about grip more than how it travels through the air. I think everyone will agree Brady has no issues throwing the ball - even at 40.

And you're wrong. The game was lost because our defence didn't turn up all game. Way too many 3rd down conversions that should have been stopped, and just general poor play. Whilst the fumble didn't help, if our defence turned up to play then it wouldn't have been an issue. They made Foles look like Brady.

Porthoz

International Captain
Spygate has been disproven and Deflategate was such a non-story witch hunt, but yeah let's go on with those stories.

I like how some sections of the media are saying this loss proves that Montana is better than Brady, because somehow winning more AFC championships makes him not as good, especially when the reasons they lost the 3 super bowls has nothing to do with Brady. Argh, haters gonna hate.

I do think this game tips me into the "Bellichick is good because of Brady" camp rather than "Brady is good because of Bellichick". If not for Brady the Pats are out of this game by half time, and we only beat the Falcons on the back of Brady's poise.
Wash your mouth when you speak of the real and only GOAT!

AndyB

NYC Player
Not a good look by McDaniels.
The Pats should keep him for 20 years cause there won't be too many teams looking towards him for a HC position.
He may have PTSD after his Denver experience.

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Oakland, California

I like how some sections of the media are saying this loss proves that Montana is better than Brady, because somehow winning more AFC championships makes him not as good, especially when the reasons they lost the 3 super bowls has nothing to do with Brady. Argh, haters gonna hate.

I do think this game tips me into the "Bellichick is good because of Brady" camp rather than "Brady is good because of Bellichick". If not for Brady the Pats are out of this game by half time, and we only beat the Falcons on the back of Brady's poise.
11-5 with Matt Cassell says otherwise.

Porthoz

International Captain
Half a decade of mediocrity, locked in.
You're confusing wishful thinking with reality. :p

The 49'ers only go one of 2 ways... at the very top, or scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
The way we finished last season with such a young team, this QB, a huge warchest and heaps of Draft picks, we only need a bit of luck on the injury front to be right back at the top of the NFC.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Draft day motherfuckers!!!!

Who do you want your teams to go for in the first round?

Would love the packers to land Derwin James but that is a long shot and would have to move up, although would be happy with Ward, Jackson or Fitzpatrick.

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
I think the pats might trade up and get a QB first round. That or trade down for more picks in the second round

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.