NFL 2019 Discussion

Vikes couldn't do the Saints a favour. Now we have to rely on the Lions. That's going to work out well... Rams could have helped us out as well, but at least we got the schadenfreude of watching them get bounced from playoff contention.

If the Saints don't win it all, I'll be behind Baltimore and Buffalo. Can't stand any of the other NFC teams left in the running, and ditto for the majority of AFC teams.

Last edited:
I'd go:

1) Packers
2) Seahawks
3) Bills
4) Eagles
5) Ravens
6) Texans
7) 49ers
8) Titans
9) Chiefs
10) Anyone playing the Pats

Patriots losing at home to the Dolphins?

source.gif

And the Bucs seasons ends on a Winston INT. First player with 30 TDs and INT in a season.

*repeat Charlie murphy gif*

Oh man, my heart rate has slowed down again 😂

FB IMG 1577952917033

Wildcard round, who goes through?
I'm picking Titans, Texans, Saints, Eagles.

View attachment 6924

Wildcard round, who goes through?
I'm picking Titans, Texans, Saints, Eagles.
Pats. Still the number 1 defense in the NFL. Despite the ignominy of losing to the Dolphins last week will bounce back and be too good for the Titans.

Texans. JJ Watt returns, Deshaun Watson x factor.

Saints SHOULD absolutely annihilate Minnesota.

Seattle over Philly. Just because I want the Eagles to win.

Last edited:
Pats. Still the number 1 defense in the NFL. Despite the ignomy of losing to the Dolphins last week will bounce back and be too good for the Titans.

Texans. JJ Watt returns, Deshaun Watson x factor.

Saints SHOULD absolutely annihilate Minnesota.

Seattle over Philly. Just because I want the Eagles to win.
You mean Philly over Seattle mate?

C'mon Buffalo and Tennessee!

But also New Orleans...

and definitely Seattle, with my man Beast Mode. It's like a little piece of Oakland still exists.

That and my boy 28 gonna win ROTY.

The Cheats crashing out in wild card round with Brady recording more INT’s than TD’s is just glorious.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.