NFL 2019 Discussion

‘9ers showing their true form finally.

Trap game

Sometimes the Falcons will just get you, even when they shouldn't. Just ask the Saints. I hate to admit it because I hate the Falcons, but they are way more talented then their record shows this season.

Sometimes the Falcons will just get you, even when they shouldn't. Just ask the Saints. I hate to admit it because I hate the Falcons, but they are way more talented then their record shows this season.
Agreed mate.
Tough loss but we have to move on.
We had multiple injuries coming into the game of key personnel and coming off two hard road games.
These next two against the Rams and Seahawks will see if we can claim the no.1 seed.

‘9ers showing their true form finally.
That trashing still aches I see... get used to it. 🖕

Agreed mate.
Tough loss but we have to move on.
We had multiple injuries coming into the game of key personnel and coming off two hard road games.
These next two against the Rams and Seahawks will see if we can claim the no.1 seed.
Man, the Niners are killing me slowly with these games going to the wire, but almost every one of them is a gem to watch (especially the New Orleans game, probably the best I've seen in years). The Falcons seemed done, until they weren't... which is something you can expect from a team who has Matt Ryan and Julio Jones on the paddock, unfortunately for us.

I will be on the edge of my seat for those last 2 games. The Rams are definitely in an upward trend, so they are anything but a gimmie, and I really hope we can finally get one back on the seachickens...

That trashing still aches I see... get used to it. 🖕

Man, the Niners are killing me slowly with these games going to the wire, but almost every one of them is a gem to watch (especially the New Orleans game, probably the best I've seen in years). The Falcons seemed done, until they weren't... which is something you can expect from a team who has Matt Ryan and Julio Jones on the paddock, unfortunately for us.

I will be on the edge of my seat for those last 2 games. The Rams are definitely in an upward trend, so they are anything but a gimmie, and I really hope we can finally get one back on the seachickens...

The '9ers crashing out of the playoffs in predictable fashion is the late Christmas present that I am really looking forward to.

This is going to be an awesome playoffs.....if someone can knock off New England.

The Pats look super beatable at the moment. So I figure they'll probably win the Superbowl.

@Big Pete @broncos4life
Predications for tomorrow's game lads?
Can Cousins lead the offense to a win, or will Rodgers get it done for GB?
[automerge]1577088479[/automerge]
The Pats look super beatable at the moment. So I figure they'll probably win the Superbowl.
A few dumb playcalls cost the Bills I thought @Culhwch

Last edited:
@Big Pete @broncos4life
Predications for tomorrow's game lads?
Can Cousins lead the offense to a win, or will Rodgers get it done for GB?

I think it will be close but I feel like we will get up, it will depend which Rodgers shows up but he has been getting some consistency lately.

The '9ers crashing out of the playoffs in predictable fashion is the late Christmas present that I am really looking forward to.
Giphy

Not this year b4l. After the niners humiliate the hobbit next week they'll ride the no1 seed all the way to the nfc championship game.

View attachment 6902

Not this year b4l. After the niners humiliate the hobbit next week they'll ride the no1 seed all the way to the nfc championship game.
Can't wait for this game.
Though we have injuries to starters on both sides of the ball.
Our OL is dinged up and we're not getting the sacks we were previously (still getting pressure though).
Our D has leaked points in the past few weeks compared to early on in the season (partly due to injuries) so here's hoping we can scheme to contain the hobbit more.

Can't wait for this game.
Though we have injuries to starters on both sides of the ball.
Our OL is dinged up and we're not getting the sacks we were previously (still getting pressure though).
Our D has leaked points in the past few weeks compared to early on in the season (partly due to injuries) so here's hoping we can scheme to contain the hobbit more.
Seahags are banged up pretty good too, I think the cards showed today they are a spent force.

How crazy about CJ Beathard's brother?

Seahags are banged up pretty good too, I think the cards showed today they are a spent force.

How crazy about CJ Beathard's brother?
Yeah agreed. Also we had a few key players out last time we played them and there was a lot of dropped balls.

Yeah mate horrible, condolences to CJ and his family.

I hope you guys are stocked up on skittles. Beast Mode is back.

What's your bandwagon rankings for the playoffs? In terms of who is still mathematically alive:

1. Oakland
2. Buffalo
3. Seattle
4. Baltimore
5. New Orleans
6. Houston
7. Philadelphia
8. Minnesota
9. Dallas
10. Tennessee
11. Green Bay
12. Pittsburgh
13. San Francisco
14. Kansas City
15. Cancellation of all football

I didn't give my thoughts because I would have just been repeating myself. The Vikings are a good team, but they're not a great team and they were once again exposed by a side that on their day is far stronger and professional than Minnesota.

Among Vikings fans, I saw a lot of finger pointing at Cousins and a lot of it was deserved. However this notion that he can't perform in a big game just seems shallow to me. Of course he can't perform in the big games, he's up against a good defence that won't give him as many opportunities.

It was frustrating for the Vikings because the defence started fantastic and gave the offence plenty of opportunities. It's just the reality of the situation with Minnesota and they didn't aim up when the game was there for the taking.

I didn't give my thoughts because I would have just been repeating myself. The Vikings are a good team, but they're not a great team and they were once again exposed by a side that on their day is far stronger and professional than Minnesota.

Among Vikings fans, I saw a lot of finger pointing at Cousins and a lot of it was deserved. However this notion that he can't perform in a big game just seems shallow to me. Of course he can't perform in the big games, he's up against a good defence that won't give him as many opportunities.

It was frustrating for the Vikings because the defence started fantastic and gave the offence plenty of opportunities. It's just the reality of the situation with Minnesota and they didn't aim up when the game was there for the taking.
Your last paragraph was exactly my thoughts on the game, offense just didn't step up when the defense did their job early on.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Lurker
  • Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.