NFL 2019 Discussion

Fozz

International Rep
Staff
Finally watched a replay of the game. Holy shit, that was insane. Ruldolph is definitely a little bitch though, watch him carry on in the huddle on the subsequent snap then run off up the tunnel before the clock has even expired. Couldn't even do a kneel down himself.

Porthoz

International Captain
Staff
Packers out of contention for the NFC conference after that slightly surprising, but oh so sweet trashing at the hands of the 49ers.

It's between sea chickens, Saints and Niners for the top seed now.

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Oakland, California
Raiders 7-4! Tied for the division lead, full steam ahead next week against KC for the west!

Well I haven't watched the game yet, but surely we beat the Jets, right? Right guys? Guys? Oh man.

Culhwch

QCup Player
Obviously Valentine Holmes was a cancer in the Jets facility. Once they rid themselves of him, boom!

Lamar Jackson is just ridiculous. So much so that I was down by seventy-odd points in my BHQ league matchup today but I had Jackson and Andrews to play, so I still considered myself a chance….

AndyB

QCup Player
As Raiders and Packers fans respectively it is best that we pretend this week didn't happen.
Yeah sorry about that BFL 😉
- Merged

Packers out of contention for the NFC conference after that slightly surprising, but oh so sweet trashing at the hands of the 49ers.

It's between sea chickens, Saints and Niners for the top seed now.
2 big games in a row coming up for us, against the Ravens then Saints.
Hopefully we're scheming to slow Jackson down.

Last edited:

Culhwch

QCup Player
2 big games in a row coming up for us, against the Ravens then Saints.
Hopefully we're scheming to slow Jackson down.
I'm very concerned about the Saints-Niners game. The offense is going to have to be totally switched on, or it might get ugly...

AndyB

QCup Player
Tough loss to the Ravens but we'll become stronger from it.

Surprised we didn't go for the QB sneak on 4 and 1 but hopefully we'll make adjustments.
I believe we can beat them on a neutral field.

Saints up next!
Culhwch Culhwch

Culhwch

QCup Player
Might see a lot of Taysom Hill next week. I think we'll also need a good deal of luck, but hopefully it's a tight, good game.

Although I'll also accept a blowout in the Saints' favour!

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Oakland, California
I love Taysom Hill. Such a rare talent.

Some great stories today. Punter to the kicker for the TD in the Miami game. Devante Parker looking like the Devante Parker they promised five years ago.

9ers/Ravens was an amazing game. Sorry it didn't go your way, Andy and Port. But Lamar Jackson, holy shit, the guy is amazing.

Imagine being the 9ers or Ravens punter. Don't really have to do anything. I've never seen so many 4th down offensive plays.

Culhwch

QCup Player
Honestly it's a little surprising. He's had success in the past, he'll have success again in the future no doubt. They've had a couple of injury-affected seasons and performed pretty much accordingly. But new ownership has come in and seems intent on rebuilding with more of a modern, analytics focus. They'll hire some Sean McVay clone.

There are worse coaches out there that still have jobs. Like Jason Garrett.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter