NFL 2019 Discussion

If he's not done for the year at least, then the Burfict witch hunt was absolute bullshit (which it already was).
Yeah mate I couldn't believe what I watching.
Caught the last few minutes at work of a nothing game then this shit.
Rudolph wasn't innocent in all of this pulling at Garrett's helmet first.
Garrett's reaction was totally crazy and should cost him dearly.

Mason Rudolph seems like the stereotypical cocky QB, he’s an absolute bitch. In saying that, I’m not trying to downplay the seriousness of the whole incident.

Wow I missed this, stopped watching in the 3rd quarter, what did Garrett do?

75492488 2894097747303561 3479802719630262272 o

It happens in the 4th quarter with seconds remaining, crazy stuff.

**** that is mad. In Garrett’s defence though Mason Rudolph seems like a fucking **** and has a head to match.

Finally watched a replay of the game. Holy shit, that was insane. Ruldolph is definitely a little bitch though, watch him carry on in the huddle on the subsequent snap then run off up the tunnel before the clock has even expired. Couldn't even do a kneel down himself.

Haha, suck it Carolina! Take your pass interference challenge and bugger off back home.

Packers out of contention for the NFC conference after that slightly surprising, but oh so sweet trashing at the hands of the 49ers.

It's between sea chickens, Saints and Niners for the top seed now.

Raiders 7-4! Tied for the division lead, full steam ahead next week against KC for the west!

Well I haven't watched the game yet, but surely we beat the Jets, right? Right guys? Guys? Oh man.

Raiders 7-4! Tied for the division lead, full steam ahead next week against KC for the west!

Well I haven't watched the game yet, but surely we beat the Jets, right? Right guys? Guys? Oh man.

As Raiders and Packers fans respectively it is best that we pretend this week didn't happen.

Obviously Valentine Holmes was a cancer in the Jets facility. Once they rid themselves of him, boom!

Lamar Jackson is just ridiculous. So much so that I was down by seventy-odd points in my BHQ league matchup today but I had Jackson and Andrews to play, so I still considered myself a chance….

As Raiders and Packers fans respectively it is best that we pretend this week didn't happen.
Yeah sorry about that BFL 😉
[automerge]1574745097[/automerge]
Packers out of contention for the NFC conference after that slightly surprising, but oh so sweet trashing at the hands of the 49ers.

It's between sea chickens, Saints and Niners for the top seed now.
2 big games in a row coming up for us, against the Ravens then Saints.
Hopefully we're scheming to slow Jackson down.

Last edited:
2 big games in a row coming up for us, against the Ravens then Saints.
Hopefully we're scheming to slow Jackson down.

I'm very concerned about the Saints-Niners game. The offense is going to have to be totally switched on, or it might get ugly...

I'm very concerned about the Saints-Niners game. The offense is going to have to be totally switched on, or it might get ugly...
Hopefully we have a healthy roster to play you guys 👍

9ers/Ravens next week is going to be an all timer.

Tough loss to the Ravens but we'll become stronger from it.

Surprised we didn't go for the QB sneak on 4 and 1 but hopefully we'll make adjustments.
I believe we can beat them on a neutral field.

Saints up next!
@Culhwch

Active Now

• Organix
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Mr Fourex
  • Battler
  • Rambstien
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.