NFL 2019 Discussion

Was a good game. Not all time, but entertaining enough. J Lo into top 5 half time shows? I liked it.
Happy for Andy Reid. But chiefs fans can miss me with their Mahomes is the goat rubbish, at least for another 5 Super Bowls.

Also, feeling less bad about losing Jimmy G. Lol.

Last edited:
This is disappointing, I can't do a love and laugh emoji at the same time 😂

Lol. She so fine.

btw commiserations mate, stings to get so close and lose it at the end. You guys have a young team though so good times ahead.

Was a good game. Not all time, but entertaining enough. J Lo into top 5 half time shows? I liked it.
Happy for Andy Reid. But chiefs fans can miss me with their Mahomes is the goat rubbish, at least for another 5 Super Bowls.

Also, feeling less bad about losing Jimmy G. Lol.

Shakira carried J Lo

Sorry to the 9ers fans. Believe it or not, I know what it's like to lose a Superbowl. Not fun. However, unlike my guys, you have a shot to be back. Despite how today went, you should be proud of your boys, they've been incredible all season and just got one quarter of football wrong.

In other news, Kyler Murray OROTY? WTF?

Sorry to the 9ers fans. Believe it or not, I know what it's like to lose a Superbowl. Not fun. However, unlike my guys, you have a shot to be back. Despite how today went, you should be proud of your boys, they've been incredible all season and just got one quarter of football wrong.

Cheers mate.
Yeah really surprised by that selection, Jacobs was much more deserving.

Last edited:

Kyler is the worst decision I have seen in along time.

Pretty big moves being made so far in FA. None bigger than Tom Brady signing on with the Bucs.

So does Jameis interception machine Winston stay as back up or is he gooone? And who does Kraft/Belichick bring in to the Pats?

Conflicted feelings on Indy signing DeFo, but congrats to him, young man got PAID.

I'm sad that Brady has left, but it was inevitable. I'd rather he retire.

I wonder if we will tank this year for a high draft pick? They're shedding some players. I don't think BB would want to tarnish his winning legacy though. Interesting times.

@Clintos how are you buddy.

I'm sad that Brady has left, but it was inevitable. I'd rather he retire.

I wonder if we will tank this year for a high draft pick? They're shedding some players. I don't think BB would want to tarnish his winning legacy though. Interesting times.

@Clintos how are you buddy.
Sad. I wish he retired.

I don't want to see him in another jersey.

Will be an interesting year. Hopefully Stidham is ready!

Sad. I wish he retired.

I don't want to see him in another jersey.

Will be an interesting year. Hopefully Stidham is ready!
Stidham. I have grave concerns about him....But what a testament to Beliichick if he comes out and dominates.

Brady as a Bucaneer isn't the worst case scenario, I had heard the Giants and Colts were on the cards, that would be unbearable.

Pretty big moves being made so far in FA. None bigger than Tom Brady signing on with the Bucs.

So does Jameis interception machine Winston stay as back up or is he gooone? And who does Kraft/Belichick bring in to the Pats?

Conflicted feelings on Indy signing DeFo, but congrats to him, young man got PAID.
Yeah mate, disappointed at first to see DeFo go but it makes sense when looked at closely.
Can't pay all DL top $ and we got a bigger return by trading him.
With our later 1st round pick we could trade down to 2, 3 or 4th rounds as we don't have any picks there currently.

Yeah mate, disappointed at first to see DeFo go but it makes sense when looked at closely.
Can't pay all DL top $ and we got a bigger return by trading him.
With our later 1st round pick we could trade down to 2, 3 or 4th rounds as we don't have any picks there currently.
I hope Solly gets to play exclusively inside this year and just breaks out like AA did last year. Not holding my breathe though.

Stidham. I have grave concerns about him....But what a testament to Beliichick if he comes out and dominates.

Brady as a Bucaneer isn't the worst case scenario, I had heard the Giants and Colts were on the cards, that would be unbearable.
How much do you guys have under the cap?

What big name QBs havent found a home yet? Cam Newton is the only one i can think of right now.

Id offer you CJ Beathard for a 9 pack of sorbent but friends dont treat friends like that.

How much do you guys have under the cap?

What big name QBs havent found a home yet? Cam Newton is the only one i can think of right now.

Id offer you CJ Beathard for a 9 pack of sorbent but friends dont treat friends like that.

Jameis and Cam are it. Neither of whom I can see embracing "the patriot way" i.e keeping schtum about the cheating.

Jameis has a chance to salvage his career if he sits behind Brady for the next two years and learns how a real QB plays. Apparently he had his eyes fixed so maybe he won't throw 30INT again.

Hopefully Cam can sign somewhere and stays injury free, he's not everyone's cup of tea but he's an interesting character.

Looks like they're giving free access to Game Pass until July for those who are keen. Turn off scores, find a Browns-Bengals game you had no interest in first time around, and pretend it's live! Quarantine sorted.

Looks like they're giving free access to Game Pass until July for those who are keen. Turn off scores, find a Browns-Bengals game you had no interest in first time around, and pretend it's live! Quarantine sorted.
I still don't think that would be enough for me to watch that game.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • BroncosMan
  • Organix
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.