GRIDIRON NFL 2022-2023

buccs saints great finish

Hard disagree.

Saints have really underperformed this year. The defense has been great in parts, but inconsistent overall, and the offense has just spluttered along. I don't think Denis Allen was the right choice as head coach, but I think he'll get a couple of years before the axe falls. We're pretty much in cap and draft hell anyway, so might as well let him pilot us to a high draft pick in 2024, just in time for a new coach to take over.

Hard disagree.

Saints have really underperformed this year. The defense has been great in parts, but inconsistent overall, and the offense has just spluttered along. I don't think Denis Allen was the right choice as head coach, but I think he'll get a couple of years before the axe falls. We're pretty much in cap and draft hell anyway, so might as well let him pilot us to a high draft pick in 2024, just in time for a new coach to take over.
was good to watch if more games came down to the last 8 seconds id try catch more of them

was good to watch if more games came down to the last 8 seconds id try catch more of them
Ever considered becoming a Vikings fan?

Just about every win has come down to the last second.

Ever considered becoming a Vikings fan?

Just about every win has come down to the last second.
Lol maybe i should,been watching more and more hockey tbh caught a few games live when i lived in surrey bc canada now that is a great game live

Safe to say Meyers wont be on the pats as of tomorrow. What an absolute brain fart which effectively costs them a crack at a playoff spot

That was a nice surprise after seeing the Raiders blow so many first half leads that we would win that way. Always nice beating New England even though, I think this is the first time I've seen it.

I can't believe we're still alive...

one of the games just get suspended?heard someone say some dude getting cpr on the field or something.

one of the games just get suspended?heard someone say some dude getting cpr on the field or something.
Yeah, made a tackle and then stood back up and collapsed. I don’t know if this is something similar to Akerman where the hit stopped his heart but scary shit. Hopefully he is ok.

Yeah, made a tackle and then stood back up and collapsed. I don’t know if this is something similar to Akerman where the hit stopped his heart but scary shit. Hopefully he is ok.
thats some crazy stuff hope he is all good

Someone had to win it, I guess? Interesting that the Bucs have the worst differential, but having TB12 helps win those tight games. One in particular, this season...

I was hoping the Lions would make it, but at least they knocked Rodgers out before they shut up shop for the year!

I hate almost every NFC team left, except for the Giants and Cowboys who are both just meh, so I'm going to have to flip to the AFC and bandwagon the Jags and the Bills. Is there a market on any Josh Allen winning the Super Bowl?

Danny Dimes and the Giants might actually bounce the Vikings here, and I am absolutely here for it.

Danny Dimes and the Giants might actually bounce the Vikings here, and I am absolutely here for it.

Giants have a feel of the Eli lead Super Bowl teams. Solid defence and an offence that is playing better than they should

Watching The Vikings throw away there best chance to win it all in a long time with a first round exit really made up for what as been a shit season from The Packers.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.