GRIDIRON NFL 2022-2023

I don't think any Vikings fan let alone NFL fan thought the Vikings were much of a chance. This was clearly a team that over-achieved and won some games they had no right in doing so. Hopefully the loss results in some changes, the defence in particular needs a lot of work.

My tip to win the Superbowl is Dallas so get ready for Tampa Bay to smash them tomorrow. Last team champion I predicted was Seattle so I'm not good at this/a curse.

From NFC Least to NFC Beast

3/4 NFC East in divisional.

My tip to win the Superbowl is Dallas so get ready for Tampa Bay to smash them tomorrow. Last team champion I predicted was Seattle so I'm not good at this/a curse.
Dallas wont beat the Eagles or 49ers let alone have a shot against the Bills/Chiefs or Bengals. The reality is the winner is coming from the AFC this year.

From NFC Least to NFC Beast

3/4 NFC East in divisional.

Not bad, sure, but it's a bit of a weak conference at the moment. The NFC South is historically bad and the NFC West and North are basically 66% junk, and I feel the Giants in particular benefitted from that. I also don't think Philly are that much better than everyone else in the conference, and they may get shown up badly if they come up against a switched on AFC team in the Super Bowl.

Who on here will be watching the divisional games? There are some great matchups.

I'm getting excited for my niners vs the cowboys which is going to be physical encounter.

49ers vs Eagles should be a great matchup.
Its just a shame that the 49ers don't have their top QBs available. Purdy has been doing an excellent job but I would have loved to have seen Jimmy G or Lance next week.

Its just a shame that the 49ers don't have their top QBs available. Purdy has been doing an excellent job but I would have loved to have seen Jimmy G or Lance next week.
As a niners fan I initially thought once Jimmy G went down that was our season.
But Purdy has shown great composure, calmness and the ability to go through his progressions.
The Eagles are going to be a massive test!

Two very different games today. It's a shame that the Niners were cruelled by injuries, taking the spectacle out of the first game.

The Bengals and Chiefs continued to build on their burgeoning rivalry, but what an awful way to have a game like that decided. Real brain snap there by the Bengal defender at the end, but you just can't do that in that situation. I actually think they cost themselves the win earlier on Burrow's second interception. On 3rd and 3 with not much game time left, just keep the drive going, eat clock, try and grind for a TD or a field goal at worst, and then put it in the hands of your defense, who'd been getting stops against an increasingly hobbled Mahomes, to close out the game.

Two very different games today. It's a shame that the Niners were cruelled by injuries, taking the spectacle out of the first game.

The Bengals and Chiefs continued to build on their burgeoning rivalry, but what an awful way to have a game like that decided. Real brain snap there by the Bengal defender at the end, but you just can't do that in that situation. I actually think they cost themselves the win earlier on Burrow's second interception. On 3rd and 3 with not much game time left, just keep the drive going, eat clock, try and grind for a TD or a field goal at worst, and then put it in the hands of your defense, who'd been getting stops against an increasingly hobbled Mahomes, to close out the game.
Mate I'm gutted to say the least.

Before Purdy's injury I believed we were a real shot but then our D were on the field for too long following our 4th QB playing under centre. It was too much to ask of them and it started to unravel.

Can't wait for a rematch against the Eagles..**** those guys.

Mate I'm gutted to say the least.

Before Purdy's injury I believed we were a real shot but then our D were on the field for too long following our 4th QB playing under centre. It was too much to ask of them and it started to unravel.

Can't wait for a rematch against the Eagles..**** those guys.

Realistically the 49ers were no chance. Even before his injury, it was pretty clear that Purdy was going to have a tough time dealing with the Eagles defence.

Eagles have been the best team all year, so it has been good to see them follow through and get to the Super Bowl, even with Hurts clearly not being near 100% still.

Those refs definitely tried as hard as they could to get KC to the SB. Some of those calls were disgraceful.

I'll be going for Philly to win again.

Coaching merry go round as usual.

Sean Payton back as Denver HC. Some draft picks swapped as a result.

Coaching merry go round as usual.

Sean Payton back as Denver HC. Some draft picks swapped as a result.

We got no. 30 this year, and swapped second and thirds next year, from reports. Probably about the best we could hope for, to be honest.

The first rounder is well out of the QB sweepstakes, so I'm not sure which way they'll go there, but QB is really our main problem (other than coaching on the offensive side). Knowing the Saints, smart money is probably on an offensive lineman...

Demeco Ryans has been appointed as the new Texans HC, good luck to him, he has done well as our DC the last two seasons.

Steve Wilks and Vic Fangio candidate's to replace Ryans.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bish
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncoscope
  • john1420
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Maroon4life
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • Wolfie
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.